Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Not Feeling Fetal Movement

I am 23 weeks and 6 days pregnant but still not feeling movement I did my anomoly scan at 21st week which shows i have anterior upper segment placenta.What should I do ? I am really worried about baby's health.is he ok

Gynecologist

Likoria

We had have physical contact for third time . After that white liquid drops type mostly transparent and hava a kind of smell coems out from her vagina. She is not pregnant. Although she is having a diet amd exercise to loose weight....

Gynecologist

Pragnancy Bleeding

salam doct muje one month hai pregnancy ka strt mai muje bleeding hoi thi or pain b tha doct k pas gai unho ny ultrasound kia or test kia or bola apki pregnancy hai phr koi b drd nai hoa na blood gya lakin aj namz k bad muje ha...

Gynecologist

UTI INFECTION

Having on n off uti infection since February again experiencing itching n burning n back pain my dr prescribed me augmentin 625mg twice a day for 9 days as I'm put of town but I hv augmentin 625mg with can I take it for 3 days pl...

Gynecologist

Pragnancy Bleeding

doct muje bleding hai or pain hai pregnancy mai tu mera kis direction mai sona best hoga side ya sedha ya ulta

Gynecologist

Breastfeeding

Hi. I gave birth to twin girls 3 weeks back. They were born at 36 weeks and were kept in incubator for a day where they were fed formula milk with cup n spoon. The paediatrician suggested I breastfeed them alternately.so I used to f...

Gynecologist

Pregnancy 4th Month Bleeg

Dear docs My wife is 4th month pregnant and this is our 3rd baby. We went to murree and she walked there eventually bleeding starts and had annultrasound where subchorionic haemorhige diognosed. Placentra is very low. Baby is alrig...

Gynecologist

Menses

is it normal to have menses only with contraceptive pills? as periods not occurring since 10 months after leaving the pills?

Gynecologist

Pain In Left Breast

Aoa. Dear Dr. In my leaft side of breast near the arm pit i feel pain while touching. I don't know whether there is any lump as whole area is feeling lumpy. I just want to know that is it the symptom of breast cancer?? Should i go...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist