Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Pcos + Hypithyroid + TTC

Hi dr. I am pcos and hypothyroid patient. My TSH is 33 and i am taking thyroxine 100mcg for it. Taking metformin 1000mg + folic acid 5 mg + prenatals and thyroxine 100 mcg. I am 26. 5'4". 61kgs. So not so over weight. Marri...

Gynecologist

Short Breathe

I am 28 years old mother of 3 kids via c-section. My current weight is 61 n height is 4.11. After my 2nd child more than 5 yrs ago i am facing the problem of short breathe even I cant sing a nursery rhyme. I have consulted many gene...

Gynecologist

Harmonal Problem

Assalam o alaikum.. It has been a year I am facing no period.. I had gained too much weight.. N yes I was a patient of hypothyroid.. But in 2011 Dr suggested to stop taking thyroxin as my reports were clear.. In 2015 I also had a te...

Gynecologist

Likoria

I have likoria problem since long. now I am having pain in my lower part of leg. pain is only when im laying or sitting..no pain while walking. please help

Gynecologist

Having Problem In Periods

I am facing this issue from last 2 years. I consult a doctor she suggest me medicine whenever i left medicine again i faced the same prob. Problem is ( periods mai thk sa bleeding ni hoti start me thn normal ci bleeding thn blee...

Gynecologist

Burning Vulva And Vagina

I have some burning issues with vulva and vagina from two months i went to gaynecologist and urologist three anti botic courses first said UTI urine test positive then after antibiotic it was gone but burning persist anti fungal...

Gynecologist

Low HB Level

I m 7 weeks pregnant I have sever pain in my body specially in legs checked my HB level that is 10.1 what should I do ?

Gynecologist

Pcos & Hypothyroid Want To Conceive

Hi dr. I am pcos and hypothyroid patient. My TSH is 33 and i am taking thyroxine 100mcg for it. Taking metformin 1000mg + folic acid 5 mg + prenatals and thyroxine 100 mcg. I am 26. 5'4". 61kgs. Married for almost a year now. K...

Gynecologist

Pregency

Kaya in sub medicine se conceive ho ga (Parlodel) half morning half evening one month (Lezra) period k 3rd day se 5 days li 2 time (Glucophage) daily one (Folic acid)daily one

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist