Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Personal Query

Assalamualikum Dr i need to ask very personal question which I cannot ask on page marham, Dr i had a c sec 8 months ago, my problem is i am having very low sex drive after my c sec , I mean a physical relation with my husband, I a...

Gynecologist

TSH Level And 9 Weeks Pregnant

Well I am 9 weeks pregnant and my TSH level is 8.2 (range 0.27 - 4.2) and FT 4 is 1.07 ( range 0.93 - 1.7). I am looking forward to the opinions of the doctors. Is this fine or I shall be prescribed a medicine to control my TSH le...

Gynecologist

Vaginal Discharge

Hello doctor.i need your help please.problem is i habe vaginal discharge problem. I am not married.i have a problem of liquoria too.but the problem i am talking about is whenever i watch any romantic movie and if any kissing scene c...

Gynecologist

Severe Pain

I had my c sec before 7mnth ago n still m feeling severe pain in hips n left leg.. Even i cant change my side while sleeping due to this pain. Plzz help what should i do to get relief??

Gynecologist

Bleeding

for unwanted pergnecy i take 3 s t mom pills so start period but now my 6 day but bleeding is nt stop so kindly suggest any medicine

Gynecologist

Ttc And High Prolactin, Early Periods

I am ttc and have 32.9 prolactin with no other symptoms. My macroprolactin results are pending so i am not still not taking any medicine. I have irregular periods usually after 34, 35 days. A week ago i faced extreme burping , small...

Gynecologist

Fibroids

these r my ultrasound report should i go for surgery?? ak br mai ny expect kia ha par result was explusion in 24 weeks plzz guide me im not conceiving again

Gynecologist

Leuchoria

hi. my age is 27 nd mjhy bht purana leuchoria hai.nt smelly.kbi km nd kbi bht zaida ho jata hai.am married nd aik baita b hai.plz koi med bta day.

Gynecologist

Period Cycle Is Changed

I had period cycle of 28 days. Now it is changed to 25 days. From last 5 months period cycle is shortened and it becomes 25 days long. Is it normal?

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist