Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Infertility

I am married nd My husband lives abroad nd forces me to do romantic chats due to which every second or third day i get discharged. Does it effect fertility??? If yes then whats the solution or necessary tests to know the actual prob...

Gynecologist

Pregnency

M pcos patient ttc since 3.5yrs last date was 14 june I did 3 stripa test it was very faint then we want 2 b.hcg n it showed negative still my periods not getting start its been 25 days due to my last date m so worried what should...

Gynecologist

Infertility Issue

We are trying to conceive for last 17 months but no baby yet. I got performed my sperm analysis and got the report yesterday, I am sharing it with you here: <a target="_blank" href="http://imgur.com/a/Gx9Ls" r...

Gynecologist

Acclumpshia

AOa drI got fitts by d 7 month of my pregnancy my baby got expired well now after 3months I m pregnant again need to ask what kind of precautions I should take to avoid issues my gynecologist prescribedm looprin,dophaston nd my fol....

Gynecologist

Mechanal Heart Valve Risk

please tell me do a young girl with mechanical heart valve have a baby?any pregnancy issues related?what are the risk?does heprain injection can overcome it.

Gynecologist

Ultrasound Pelvis

i have got my pelvis ultrasound done cus i had severe unbearable pain on periods days since ages, i wanted to know about the report, if its safe or do i need any treatment. Other than the normal measurement it says 'A small hypoecho...

Gynecologist

Infertility

My both overies are immature follicles.can i pregnant with medicine(glucophage)?plzzz help me

Gynecologist

Irregular Periods

2sra saal hai meray periods irregular hai yani clear honay k baad b 3,4dino baad spotting shuru ho jati hai after intercourse aur pir 2ya 3 baar intercourse k baad proper periods pir se shuro ho jatey hain .abi main progyluton aur o...

Gynecologist

Abortiion

salam doctor muje abortion hoa hy ab kitny tym bad mry husbnd relation kr sakty hyn plz help me

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist