Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Pain During Intercourse

Im 28years old female,mother of 2years old baby. Currently iam pregnant again (second month). My issue is that since i got pregnant with second one i dont feel sexual desire and also feels pain during intercourse. IC seems the most...

Gynecologist

Xray

Plz reply me can i do chest xray during pregnancy ? Is it safee?

Gynecologist

TTC After Hsg Test

How soon after hsg test one can start trying? Do we need to wait for next cycle or should do it immediately after the hsg?

Gynecologist

Urine Infection

I am 17 weeks pregnant. Got my uce done. Had urine infection at 10 weeks due to dehydration. Puss cells were 6 to 8.Doc said its nothing serious just drink more water and u will be fine. Do i need to go for urine test again? Just to...

Gynecologist

Varicose Veins And Prgncy

In last preg i got varicose veins during 2nd trimester but i didnt know what it was at the time after c sec i had superficial thrombophalabites , right leg was effected , got proper treatment , had another prg that only lsted 1.5mon...

Gynecologist

High Sex Drive

I have a high sex drive.. even getting hell tired and sleep deprived with my six months old I want it.. it has been 3 yrs to our marriage..in the initial months of marriage we had intercourse ,frequently for a month, then frequenc...

Gynecologist

Methods To Give Gap Amongst Babies

M a lactating mother, I want to ask is there any remedy to avoid pregnancy and also I want to use the pill right after intercourse as our ic routine is once or twice a month, still with condums but some time I feel like might be I g...

Gynecologist

Low Lying Plecenta And Typhiod In 6th Mont Pregnancy

my wife's Low lying plecenta Type II and Typhiod fever in mid of 6th month pregnancy, Dr. suggest for Cefespime Capsul for 16 days. is it safe? need help...plzz

Gynecologist

Periods Pain

severe pain during periods first day. can i take panadol or any other pain killer?

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist