Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

Low Amniotic Fluid

this is 19 week of my pregnancy but I am having only 2-3cm amniotic fluid.baby is growing.high bp patient.using novasac 10 mg from 24 days.doctor is not so hopeful.plz guide me I am very worried .is there any solution for this?

Gynecologist

Facing A Delay In Periods

I have a regular cycle of periods of 28 days usually i get my periods 4 days before the last date. Iam married and have a daughter we are not planning other child as she is 2.5 we usually use pull out method during intercourse there...

Gynecologist

Hirsutism Due To Pco

Aoa I had pco. Now after treatment with Diane 35 periods are regular. I need opinion and treatment for hirsutism now. Affordable in rawalpindi or Islamabad.

Gynecologist

Primolut N Tablets

Hi, iam getting married soon IA, however the problem is that il be having my periods around those days. Can you please tell me when to start these tablets and what's the dosage? (I read a post of a lady who got periods despite takin...

Gynecologist

Trying To Conceive

Aoa!meri age 29 hai 4 years ki baiti hai.mein last 6 months say conceive karnay ki try kar Rae hn Lakin abhi tk hai hui Periods b regular hain weight b normal hai n hormonal test b normal hai.last ultrasound mein fibriod tha pea s...

Gynecologist

Facing A Delay In Periods

Iam married for 6 years have a 2.5 years old daughter always have regular periods have a 28 days cycle periods are there 4 before the last periods date we are not planning other child yet and use pull out method and didn't face any...

Gynecologist

Diet Period In Pregnancy

Dr Asima pregnancy me typhiod me kitne din ke baad full khana kha sakte hen. kab tak diet karni chaiye?

Gynecologist

Delay In Periods

I am a para 1+0, mother of a 3 month old born via section due to lbw and low afi at 37+ wks. I got my periods 17 days after the 40 day bleeding. I started famila 28 as per doctors advice on the fourth day of cycle. I got the second...

Gynecologist

Pregnancy

Im 16+week pregnant...today while shaving my pubic hair i accidentally got cut...i saw significant blood and than it stopped!! Now after 2 hour when i go for pee i checked there is no blood but after peeing i saw blood on tissue.......

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist