Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

3 Month Periods Missed

Actually meri sis married hin unky Harmon test b theek hin is SE phly tk periods ki date exactly same thi first time aesa ho ra hy we r much worried aesa q ho ra hy she dnt hav kids try to convince But aek b br conciev nhi hwa.plz r...

Gynecologist

Low HB

I am 25 weeks pregnant also thalassemia minor patient.My hb is 7.9 . I am taking ferrous sulphate tablets and maltofer syrup but still my hb is getting low every month.Dr said may be I have worms so she suggested me vermox tablet.Is...

Gynecologist

Numbness After Operation

My mother had a cyst in her uterus so that doctor recommended her uterus removal. The operation was done in april but now the problem is my mother feels numbness in lower abdome. Is the alright or we need to get a follow up ?

Gynecologist

What Is The Reason Of Continuously Low Bp In Pregancy

She is 10 week pregnant but continuously low bp 90 /70 what is the reason

Gynecologist

Cervical Cancer

Hi , Somebody dear to me was diagnosed - LBC(cervical smear) -HSIL Please recommend the finest doctor in Karachi.

Gynecologist

Gynaecologist

what is better implant or coil for child birth control ?

Gynecologist

Periods

She got her first periods on 7th July. Now in August it's 17th still she didn't have periods. Should she consult Dr. Or Wait?? What are the causes of delay??

Gynecologist

Post Term

Asalam O Alaikum, I am 40 weeks + 4 days pregnant. My due date was 13 August. I am waiting and waiting for labor. The doctors in the hospital first asked me for induction but I discussed with them about waiting for normal labor pai...

Gynecologist

Spotting

AOA .my period date is 20 aug . But i had spotting for 1 day only 3 days before . With period cramps . Now no spotting and pain . And no periods at all . And never happend before . So help me why this happend ? I am trying to concie...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist