Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

High Vaginal Swab

Hy doctors.i m 24 weeks pregnant.this is my vaginal swab report pls tell is it normal or not. Pus cells:few Epithelal cells:numerous Gram positive rods:numerous Note:clue cells not seen Culture repot; NORMAL VAGINAL fl...

Gynecologist

Egg Ssize

I em Consulting wid a gynea specialist.. I concieve the baby one yead before thru iui... After thre months.. Due to baby not growing., dnc done nd after 6 months because of medicines use egg size improve to 23. 5 nd this month egg...

Gynecologist

Pregnancy Discharge

Hello I am 11weeks pregnant and since two days I am experiencing light to medium brown mucus discharge without any pain and itching. The discharge is not much. Just for few minutes in a day. I rushed to my doctor and she examined t...

Gynecologist

Menses Delay

My periods are delayed since one month ihave pain in my legs and stomach

Gynecologist

Spotting

I have always had irregular periods throughout my life. The earliest I'v had a period is on 40-45th day of my cycle. I did not have PCOS as of my previous check up. Fsh and Lh were absolutely normal as well. I had my last period in...

Gynecologist

Pregnancy

hello, i got married a month ago, i am facing every symptom of pregnancy, even my periods were delayed for 5 days, so we went for pregnancy test but it showed up as negative, and today my periods started, so i want to know that what...

Gynecologist

Hep B Vaccine

i'm a dental practioner, i had my hep B vcn 14 yrs back bt as i am in dental field i need booster too am hypothyroid..my endocrinologist emphesized me try to conceive if i wl take hep B vcn 3 doses (0-1-6) than its a problem.should...

Gynecologist

Irregular Menstrual Cycl

since year 2012 i started having 1 month or 2 month gaps in my periods. since 2010 to 2014 while i was student, i always had breakfast 7am and after that meal at 6pm. since 2015 i stopped having periods completely. i had two months...

Gynecologist

Concieve With Clomid

salam! doctor nau es cycle mujy clomid ise karnay ko kaha r cd10 or 11 pay bulaya for ultrasound main cd10 pay gai egg size 20mm tha doc kahti ab try karo size acha ha main pocha k injection b lagta ha koi? to doc said ni uski zrura...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist