Questions Related To Pediatrician

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Pediatrician

Pediatrician

Red Marks On Face

My 1 year daughter has red marks on her face. due to increasing amount of heat may be. Please suggest some medicine as i cant go to hospital as per situation.

Pediatrician

Mosquito Bite Or Something Else

I don't know it's mosquito bite or something else but the wrist of the boy is swelled. Should take him to doctor?

Pediatrician

Birthmark On Forehead

There is a congenital melanocytic nevus on my daughter forehead i would like to knw the removal procedure for it. N ofcourse the age criteria of the process as well

Pediatrician

Depression Near Anus Of Baby

Today while wiping my 4.5 months old baby, I noticed a depression near anus of baby in lower back. I am not sure if it is a hole or closed. Should I be concerned? I am way too worried and can't take him to hospital in current condit...

Pediatrician

Formula Milk

Hello ! I want to ask which formula milk is better for my 1.5 months old baby as she is dealing with a lot of gas trouble and often vomits too ! she is on combination feed and i am giving her morinaga which i think doesnt suit her....

Pediatrician

Eyes Infection When Borne

when baby born one eye infected

Pediatrician

Vitamin Tablets

Hello my daughter is 2 yr old due go the recent pandemic can i give kids gunmies of multivitamins ?

Pediatrician

Baby Formula Milk

hi doctors. My son is 48 2 months old. i have been giving him nurtumil stage 1 since birth. ( Cant breastfeed him due to some problems) I wanted to ask which formula milk is best. My baby is a little gassy but he passes without any...

Pediatrician

Chronic Constipation

My 2yr old daughter has constipation since she started solids. I have been giving her lactulose on/off for the past year. Since one month she is passing stool after 8-10 days. It’s her 8th day since she last passed stool, I gave h...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Pediatrician Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Pediatrician