Questions Related To Pediatrician

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Pediatrician

Pediatrician

Baby Weaning Issue

aslamoaliqum respected pediatricians mra baby 6 month ka hoa ha tu weaning start ki,ye motherfeed pe ha sath 2 feeder formula k dti hun my issue is, k isko banana apple pyuree rice home made cerelac dun tu ok ha,mgr mgr saago dana...

Pediatrician

Underweight Baby

My 16 months is just 8kgs, I am extremely worried about his health, he jas six teeth(four upper and 2 below), we have not introduce him anything to chew yet like roti or any thing from our plate , as he vomits if something stucks in...

Pediatrician

Sacral Dimple

I noticed a sacral dimple on my 4 month old baby. I searched on internet and found that it might be indicatior of spinal issues. I am so worried. What should I do? I can't take him to hospital due to Covid. How soon it should be che...

Pediatrician

Baby Doesn't Take More Feed

My baby is 4.5 months old but he doesn't take more than 2 or 2.5 ounces of milk at a time.if I try to feed him more he just push the feeder back with his tongue, won't suck. M worried he may get dehydrated. Rest he is active MashAll...

Pediatrician

Weakness

I am a new born child mother . my child is in mother feed due to mother feed i am very weak . Can i take pedia sure or ensure milk for Energy.

Pediatrician

May Be Teething Or May Be Stomach Infection

asalam o alaikum my 1.3 yrs baby boy having low grade fever 2 to 3 vomiting and 2 to 3 loose motion and loss of appetite severe weakness what should i do

Pediatrician

Formula Milk Intake

I want to know that i add formula milk in the preparation of semi solid like (banana shake, sagu-dana, alo ki kheer etc) for a 5 month old baby since my baby doesn’t like to drink milk at all and takes very less quantity (10-12 ou...

Pediatrician

Pediatric Loose Motion Issue

Dear Doctor My son is 2.5 years old a few days back he was having loose motion with some drops of blood. I have consulted a pediatrician online he suggested Syp Novidat, Syp Metrodine, Entergermica 2B. for 5 days. Now he is not havi...

Pediatrician

Starting Water Intake

My baby is almost 4.5 months old When can I start giving him water He has dry lips sometimes

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Pediatrician Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Pediatrician