Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Sacral Dimple

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 1 years old, Rawalpindi

I noticed a sacral dimple on my 4 month old baby. I searched on internet and found that it might be indicatior of spinal issues. I am so worried. What should I do? I can't take him to hospital due to Covid. How soon it should be checked? Please help.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Pediatrician in Islamabad - Dr. Intisar Ul Haq

Dr. Intisar Ul Haq - Pediatrician

MBBS, FRCPCH(UK), MRCPCH(UK), MRCP(Ireland), CCT Paediatrics(UK) | Islamabad

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

General sacral dimples are common and do not cause any problems. however, it needs to be assessed by a qualified Paediatrician in the next 4-8 weeks. this will also give you more reassurance.

information on internet does not apply to every child, so relax, insha Allah it will be OK if baby is otherwise well


0

0

Attach Photo here: