Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Depression Near Anus Of Baby

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 1 years old, Rawalpindi

Today while wiping my 4.5 months old baby, I noticed a depression near anus of baby in lower back. I am not sure if it is a hole or closed. Should I be concerned? I am way too worried and can't take him to hospital in current conditions. Kindly help.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Homeopath in Khanewal - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Khanewal

review-stars

279 Positive Reviews

homeopathic medicine
Acidum Nitricum 30
2 drops in some water thrice daily
Raja bazar se mil jae gi


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

If there is no discharge then nothing to worry. If you feel some discharge then better to consult Paediatric surgeon


0

0

Attach Photo here: