Questions Related To Pediatrician

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Pediatrician

Pediatrician

Anus Pain Issue

Salam my sister is 10 years old. She passed hard stool 2 days back and didn’t pass stool till now. Gave her duphalac syrup for stool too. She’s having too much pain in anus part. She’s having itching on anus part since yesterday too...

Pediatrician

Ear Problem

Agar bachy k kaan mein kuch nzr aa rha ho to Kia karen

Pediatrician

Baby Boy Passes Stool 3 To 4 Times In A Day

salam my baby boy doing potty 3 to 4 times in a day not a lose motion is it normal if not then what should I give him Thanks

Pediatrician

Polio

aoa, my 23 months daughter had her last polio drop in February 2020 as cox of covid 19 there is no polio campaign from government as well. what should i do ? is it ok?

Pediatrician

Underweight Baby

Doctor, Heres what I give him, Breakfast 1 bowl of cerelac 175gm approx around 10-11am Then he sleeps with BF At 2:30 to 3:00 pm snack banana(sometimes only) Then lunch after one hour 175gm of bowl of khidchi or dalya Then BF....

Pediatrician

7 Months Baby Loose Motions

Mera beta 7months ka hai, wo formula milk py hai morinaga py. Problem ye hai k usko thore din bad loose motion hojaty hain or itnne ziada hote hain k rashes hojaty hain, 15 din m 2 bar usko antibiotic diya hai or abi pichle mahine...

Pediatrician

Bruise After Falling

my child aged 2 feel in the garden and got a bruise near his nose, presently I'm only applying polyfax on it to let it heal do I need to apply any other cream or give him some pain killer etc?

Pediatrician

Orange/red Stains In Diaper

I am noticing orange/red stains in my 6 months old baby boy's diapers since yesterday. Stains are at urine side of diaper. I am very worried about it outer part of penis is looking fine. What could be the reason? He is on breastfee...

Pediatrician

Orange/red Diaper

I am noticing orange/red stains in my 6 months old baby boy's diapers since yesterday. Stains are at urine side of diaper. I am very worried about it outer part of penis is looking fine. What could be the reason? He is on breastfee...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Pediatrician Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Pediatrician