Questions Asked From Psychologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Psychologist

Psychologist

Depression

Hi! i am a 20 years old girl in final semester of BBA Hons. I have a lot of pessimism, negativity and i over think every time. i feel so alone in bunch of my close and best friends. i cry without any reason mostly. and i cry a lot....

Psychologist

Pathological Jealousy

I am having problems which is now increasing day by day and I am getting aggressive in asking more of such questions related to my future partner's past and since I have negative past then I think my partner also might have done the...

Psychologist

Anxiety Disorder

Assalamualaikum, Have following symptoms since last 3 years. During presentation or understanding someone, my heart beat increases suddenly. There always a unknown fear of being watched or judged. I'm very sensitive in self-esteem a...

Psychologist

Anger.stubborness

I need consultation about my brother who is 18 year old,doing elecrric diploma. For the last 2-3 years he is suffering from too much anger and obsession. He is loosing his tempament with passage of time. He even try to beat other fa...

Psychologist

Hyperactive

plz koi medicine bataye mera beta bhut zyada hyperactive hai araam say nhi betha mai bhut Marti b hoon likn oss pe kisi b bath ka asar nhi hotha mai oski wajh say depression may hoon he start laughing without any reason khuch samj n...

Psychologist

Interview Skills

I want to lean & Discuss interview skills, self confidence, Any experts in RWP/ISB can guide me in details.

Psychologist

Social Anxiety

Having following Symptoms since childhood; feeling that people are judging and watching, fear of doing thing not in proper way, sweating while talking when people are around, afraid of doing something ridiculous or look stupid whil...

Psychologist

Information For Transgender

I wanna know that if someone wants to change their gender from female to male so it is necessary that some male molecules or chromosome should present in the body before whole treatment? Or these chromosome are produced in a body w...

Psychologist

Psychology And Psychiatrist

Dear Dr. I'm 29 year old and got married about 2.5 years with 1.5y daughter. My husband belong to a middle class. Perhaps there were difference in uttered facts about the financial status of my husband. I'm working as lecturer in a...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Psychologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Psychologist