Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety And Acid Reflux

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 32, islamabad

Aoa, Am facing anxiety problem from last Aug 2020 shortness of breath heartbeat fast, body shivering and brain sunn hojana , have consulted with psychologist and acid reflux k a treatment b karwaya but I don't want to take medicines anymore am avoiding all gastric foods and bhr Ka khana once a while khata hun, kindly suggest any thing that can control death type anxiety , because am unable to think either it's gastric or anxiety attack gastric Dr said it's anxiety, thanks for ur concern.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima

Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Resident Psychiatrist MD | Lahore

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

Its panic attack most likely, medication along with relaxation exercises will help you definitely... consult for your treatment

is this curable or one should manage with this condition for life time ?

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Arooj Fatima
Dr. Arooj Fatima - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Resident Psychiatrist MD | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 42 Positive Reviews

Yes it is treatable and you can have a good quality life. Appropriate treatment at right time will reduce your suffering. Take consultation for workup

3 years ago

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

| DHMS | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

you should take homeo medicine it can cure anxiety without gastric problem permanently

I took homeo medicine for two consecutive months then Dr said when you feel problem then take medicine for one week then stop it...

3 years ago

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum
Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

| DHMS | | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 61 Positive Reviews

everyone has it's procedures..but I don't believe in giving medicines for a temporary cure..I ensure that you'll be completely alright after a proper medication and there'll be no more need for any treatment further InshaAllah

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Anum Ahad

Dr. Anum Ahad - General Practitioner

MBBS, RMP | Lahore

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Kindly consult some good psychiatrist for repeated anxiety attacks . And also consult some physician who can guide you well about your gastric issue. Stomach problem is also related to stress. The more you get anxiety attacks the more they will effect your stomach

i consulted with one of the best gastroenterologist he gave me medicines for two months and said after that no medication is required because u r suffering from anxiety, on daily basis I suffer from panic attacks and I control them by playing games on mobile or sometime do some physical work or star speaking with anyone in person..... I took counseling session from clinical psychologist for 5 months and now am able to control them sometimes but still can't stop them..I want to be healthy and happy again no more panic and anxiety attacks
thanks.

3 years ago

Counselor in Karachi - Dr. Afshan Salman

Dr. Afshan Salman - Counselor

MBBS, Cognitive Behavioral Therapist | Karachi

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Hello there. I do Cognitive Behavioral therapy which works greatly for anxiety issues. If you would like to try it, please book an online appointment through Marham. It will help you to learn strategies to successfully control your anxiety. I hope it will bring you back to normal routine if life.

Psychiatrist in Haripur - Dr. Imran Ullah

Dr. Imran Ullah - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS | Haripur

review-stars

117 Positive Reviews

you might be having anxiety.for detailed assesment kindly consult a psychiatrist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories