Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Kidney Carcinoma

person-avatar

Asking For Father, Male 85, gujrat

my father recently have CTscan and found he has last stage kidney cancer which has already spread to lungs ,infected the liver and also into the bones, please tell the best treatment options I have been into the shaukat khanum and inmol lahore they didn't accepted for the treatment, I want to know the diet plan and medicines so that he has comfort ,he has on and off kidney pain. please provide your suggestion I am attching the CTscan report

Nephrologist in Gilgit - Dr. Asma Hafeez

Dr. Asma Hafeez - Nephrologist

MBBS, MD Nephrology | Gilgit

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

its very unfortunate to hear. stage 4 cancer requires palliative treatment only.. you can give him tramal 50mg tablet. i hope it helps.

thank-you very kind of you for providing me useful suggestion ,may ALLAH bless u so much

3 years ago

won't it help if somehow kidney with cancer is removed atleast it will reduce the pain

3 years ago

whats the lifeline of the patient ??

3 years ago

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Aijaz Ahmed

Dr. Aijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Nephrology) | Karachi

review-stars

72 Positive Reviews

Kindly book my video consultation appointment

thanks

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Sargodha - Ms.Sidra Zafar

Ms.Sidra Zafar - Nutritionist

Doctor of Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Sargodha

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Treatment of Stage 4 cancer is very difficult and challenging.
As A Dietitian I recommend you a Diet full of Antioxidants, consume more fruits, fruit juices, vegetables, milk, grains, everything except high fat/Saturated fat containing foods, Fried foods, oily foods and Red meat(Mutton and Beef)
Give him fresh orange and carrot juice, give him every fruit daily, an egg and vegetable salad or cooked vegetables on daily basis. If there is any problem with eating use green tea after every meal. Give him Healthy foods after every 2 hours.

jazak ALLAH, very kind of you for the helpful suggestion

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Marham prays for your father's health and speedy recovery. You can discuss your problem via Online Consultation. Marham has Pakistan's Best Nephrologists. Kindly book your appointment or you can call the doctor now at a very affordable fee. Here's a link to Pakistan's Best Nephrologists: https://www.marham.pk/doctors/nephrologist?utm_source=Marham-Forum

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories