Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Tooth Problems

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 2 years old, Lahore

I have an 18 months old baby girl who has a total of 8 teeth up and down. I have been giving her a teaspoon of osnate D syrup. I am concerned when will her rest of the teeth show up? Also her teeth are turning brown and then black. Its scary having a small child and their teeth decaying. Please help?

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Ibrahim Muhammad Zafar

Normally Milky teeth eruption completes by the age of 2 yrs. so don't worry for now but do visit a dentist for proper checkup and evaluation.
as for teeth turning brown/black means teeth have got cavities. it's adviced to clean the baby's teeth v gently with a soft brush and avoid going anything sweet.

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Sobia Anwar

Dr. Sobia Anwar - Pediatrician

MBBS, DCH (Diploma in Child Health) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Teeth will erupt, the problem is turning brown or black, better to show dentists and needs better oral hygiene

Pediatrician in Dera Ghazi Khan - Dr. Muhammad Sher Khoh Qaisrani

All teeth may require upto 14 years or more to show up. Don’t be in hurry like mothers who want their babies to walk at the age of 1 month. Relax. Now tooth decay is mostly due to sweet food, not brushing teeth twice a day with a tooth paste containing fluoride, giving your kid feeder, and or pacifier (nipple). Avoid this and keep teeth clean. About the age of 6 years milk teeth will be complete and start falling and after that permanent teeth will erupt. So be patient and work on your kids teeth, they will be fine.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories