Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on After Effects Of Covid

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 41 years old, Lahore

I got positive at 2 april and got negative result at 2 may 2021, but from 28 april i am experiencing dry mouth heat from body (not fever max temperature up to 98.8 F), nervous body , little cough, are these after effects of covid or have i been exposed again to covid please guide

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Meher Afshan Khan

these are post covid symptoms take lot of water and juices nuts rest sleep fresh air breathing it will be over soon
add surbex z tab once

General Practitioner in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Ahsan Jamshaid

share your recent CXray , blood pressure , pulse rate r labs .

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Ramish

These are the post covid affects. But if you have difficulty in breathing then u must go for the doctor. If you are okay with your breathing then its fine . And it will take some days to recover properly. Take good multivitamins and a good syrup like dr Kuff syrup. And eat healthy diet rich in proteins like egg whites . Green vegetables too .

Psychiatrist in Abbottabad - Dr. Saleem Khan Marwat

Dr. Saleem Khan Marwat - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS-I (Psychiatry) | Abbottabad

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Any viral infection can lead to lethargy , changes or disturbances in sleeping , eating , residual symptoms as you are reporting. take rest , take fluids in form your like , take multivitamins , light and freshly cooked food , and fruits of your choice . Insha Allah gradually you will get better .

General Practitioner in Dinga - Dr. Kiran Rani

these could be after effects of covid...just maintain good oral hygiene...eat healthy fruits vegetables...drink a plenty of water...take some good multivitamin daily...take steam daily...you will be fine soon inshaAllah

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Naveed Aslam

pls book an online appointment

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Hira Fatima

Yes these are post covid symptoms. You need to maintain good hydration, drink warm fluids , take multivitamins. You’ll be better soon InshaAllah

General Practitioner in Multan - Dr. Rukhsana

yes these are post covid symptoms...these symptoms take time to settle even after covid PCR became negative ...so don't worry keep urself hydrated take good diet

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories