Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on SEMEN PREGNANCY FERTILITY CONCEIVE IVF

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 29, Lahore

I want to conceive 3rd child (now wishing boy baby but Not tried yet. earlier two daughters in 2nd and 3rd years of marriage- both c section, normal and no any complexities). My age is 29.5 years, weight 63kgs with no sugar, BP etc. and periods are also Normal. My husband age is 38 years & attached is his semen analysis report. Plz advise Is this report normal? How to conceive naturally? Or go for IVF? Any reasonable IVF centers names in Lahore and Rawalpindi? Possibility of twin babies? Cost and process of IVF procedure?

Gynecologist in Quetta - Dr. Shanza Aurooj

Dr. Shanza Aurooj - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Quetta

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

hello.....i dont see anything wrong wid you overall but semen anaylsis of your husband shows disturbed sperm motility.....tell him to consult a urologist for detail checkup and try to concieve naturally first....IVF cost is usually around 5-to 6 lac with a success rate of 30-35? for Gender selection additional cost is required & yes ofcourse possibilty os twins is there ....Australian concept fertlility centre in lahore and pindi are available

Thnx. Can u plz tell me the gender selection charges at Australian Concept? It's Procedure? Chances of success? Thnx

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Attock - Dr. Komal Aftab

Dr. Komal Aftab - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Attock

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

your husband report is normal... kia ap k dono pehhly bachay khud se conceive huey thy ya treatment li thy? ager pehly khud conception huey he tu is bar b try kren INsha'Allah hu jaey ga... and why you want to go for ivf? ivf me gender selection huta he jis me ap baby boy kr skty hen but its very much expensive almost 8_9 lacs. or chances only 40 %... so you should try to go for natural conception.. baki tu sub Allah k hath me he

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories