Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Unable To Walk

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 2.7 years old, Rahim Yar Khan

Aslam o alekum I want to ask that my during pregnancy my son suffered with oxygen deficiency, so he was late in there activities, like setting, crawling, walking and having some fits also. So I consult so many doctors in my city like FCPS, Pediatric, Orthopedic,neurologist, they recommend some medicines and physiotherapy. After 3 months continuous physiotherapy treatment there are some improvement. Now alhamdulillah he can crawl, and stand with the help of some thing, but still he is not walking, means he is not willing to stand and walk. His health is also good means height and growth. His behavior is like feeling stretch, irritated. So I want to know what is the solution and consultation required.

Pediatrician in Abbottabad - Dr. Haroon Ur Rashid

Dr. Haroon Ur Rashid - Pediatrician

MBBS, DCH, Certification in Infant & Young Child Feeding, Certification in Newborn Sepsis | Abbottabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Please book consultation for ur child Marham with me , so that I can examine him detail with complete history . As it’s a case of HIE .

Pediatrician in Islamabad - Dr. Sehreen Imran

Dr. Sehreen Imran - Pediatrician

MBBS, MCPS, E- Doctor | Islamabad

waalikum asalam . the chid had birth asphixya . this needs long time follow ups and counsiling with règular physio therapy , occupational therapy and speech therapy .

Pediatrician in Layyah - Dr. Muhammad Afzal Khan

Dr. Muhammad Afzal Khan - Pediatrician

MBBS, MRCPCH II, MCPS | Layyah

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Your child suffers from Developmental Delay due to the events around his birth. Such children attain various milestones of growth later than the usual age. However, they need regular care of a multidisciplinary team comprising of a developmental paediatrician, physiotherapist, speech therapist, occupational therapist and paediatric neurologist. I know that there is a Department of Developmental Paediatrics established for children with special needs in Children’s Hospital, Lahore. I hope they have a similar Department near you at Children’s Hospital, Multan, too. You may seek help from Shaikh Zayed Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan Paediatrics Department in this regard, as well. Drugs have a limited role in this condition.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

| DHMS | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

orally use medicine will be completely cure ap ka baby buhat jaldi stand and walk kary ga inshallah ap is medicine ka result 1 month me hi daikhain gy .is se pahly buhat bachon ko medicine di hy alhamdolliah positive response aya hy ap yakeen k sath appointment book kr lain

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Sobia Anwar

Dr. Sobia Anwar - Pediatrician

MBBS, DCH (Diploma in Child Health) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Needs multidisciplinary approach. Better to register at development peadiatrics clinics near you

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories