Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychologist

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 57 years old, Karachi

We had a happy life in my school days, we used to visit our village ( In another city) once a year , but after some times we couldn't go fr almost 7years , when we been there after many years , upon return my.mother used to miss her family and siblings all the time, Cz of this her attention diverted from home and children, and she never cared wat we were eating, doing etc. She never feel interested even in our major matters .she acts like a kid , want meal on time and get to bed , no tension about home, we grew up seeing this ,now she's diabetic and survived a heart attack recently , we take care of her ,spend time with her etc , but I feel she's not confident she used to be. now I'm 30years old , but I still feel upset if I get married who ll take care of them , can anyone suggest me, what should we do to make her happy.?

Psychologist in Lahore - Hassan Bin Zahid

Hassan Bin Zahid - Psychologist

Specialized with Clinical and Counseling Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Aoa brother this is very intense situation. please book an appointment for better help. your mother needs some therapies.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Rabia Tanveer

Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

Msc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), B.T.T.C (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS (in process) | Gujranwala

review-stars

1006 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear.. you can book an appointment through marham.. I will help you.. take care

Psychologist in Lahore - Fidak Zahra

Fidak Zahra - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

in diseases like diabetes patients may feel mild depression and othet circumstances add on it. u need to support her. and understand her without being over protective. counselling can helo her out.u can book appointment with me for this.regards.

Psychologist in Lahore - Samra Kainat

Samra Kainat - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), CERT (Eidetic Therapist and NLP Practitioner) | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

there might be other reason behind the basic problem that affecting their life poorly ,need to be probed so u can book an appointment so I can move further

I think, she felt that she was not living the life her sisters were living, she was far away , she loved her family her nieces, when she talks about them she talks like she owns them , she defends them, but when my sister's marriage proposal was in talks, she was like " I.dont know ". She is disinterested in every single matter of children.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

But I'm living in Karachi, is it possible to treat online?

Psychologist in Karachi - Eisha Usmani

Eisha Usmani - Psychologist

M Phil (Clinical Psychology), BS Psychology, IPP, Certified Art Therapy, Life Coach | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

it is ok to miss siblings and emotions she had for them. as you mentioned she visited them once a year and then came a big gap. the reason she might be more emotionally attached to her family and not paid attention to her children might be some emotional bonding and attachment she had among her siblings which she might be lacking in her other life. this needs to be further assessed. you can contact me through marham i shall inshaAllah help you further

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP (PAK) | Lahore

review-stars

48 Positive Reviews

Be happy and engage yourself in good company l

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment