Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Lack Of Focus

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, lahore

I am getting distracted i am unable to focus on anything i started day dreaming it really effect my studies should i go to Psychologist or Psychiatrist

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

93 Positive Reviews

you need proper counseling session kindly book a session via Marham.pk to discuss your problem in detail so that it can be solved.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Rabia Tanveer

Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

Msc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), B.T.T.C (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS (in process) | Gujranwala

review-stars

1006 Positive Reviews

yes.....you go to a pacifier soon....you can call me ... through marham.....Everything will be fine gradually.I will help you...

Psychologist in Lahore - Faria Rehman

Faria Rehman - Psychologist

Ms (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

135 Positive Reviews

Aoa. Hru dear. At that time mindfulness therapy is useful for enhance focus and concentration level. You need take mindfulness session. If you want plz contact with me. Faria rehman
Clinical psychologist
NLP and mindfulness practitioner.

Psychologist in Lahore - Zahra Ejaz

Zahra Ejaz - Psychologist

Ms Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

you can consult psychologist for this . you can book appointment with me at family hospital . my contact number is 042-32591427, 32

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

Ability to focus on something depends on determination, dedication and intrust. Our focus ends when we feel bored and fatigued. Natural focus has its limits. Our mind drift when we reach that limit. We are not electronic device that can work limitless.
If we work in deadlines and know the importance of work at hand, our focus extends its limit and work productivty increases. Concentration power shrinks when we are so much tensed. Too much tension breaks us. We give up altogether. Avoid too much tensionby every means (Psychologist can help you).

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Dr. Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

You need psychotherapy session
Consult psychologist
Kindly take appointment For consultation with me

Psychologist in Lahore - Fidak Zahra

Fidak Zahra - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

As your problem is not as big to be treated with medicine you sholud go to psychologist because,  a psychologist can help u through psychotherapy. Keep remember, medication always has some side effects.

Member of Marham-Forum

Whenever i started something i do it for few minutes and started day dreaming and leave that work for days and unable to complete my work.

Psychologist in Lahore - Mr. Ibrahim Siawash

Mr. Ibrahim Siawash - Psychologist

MS, Diploma in Hypnotherapist (USA), Diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

A psychologist. You can also learn Mindful Meditation online from several YouTube videos or mobile Apps.

Psychologist in Lahore - Prof. Sabah Munir

Prof. Sabah Munir - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

Yes u need a psychologist for psychotherapy, counselling and how to control ur thoghts contact me the ough Marham. Pk r by direct contact me 042-32591427,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories