Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Homosexuality

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 30 years old, Karachi

Dear Specialist,

I am a 30 year old male. I have feelings for same gender since childhood. My sex organs are functional. My testosterone level is 593. I am also going to check my semen analysis soon. But its more psychological. Also I dont get proper erections since I am young. I am single and want to get married so I want to know can I be cured with this issue of same gender attraction. I want to live a normal life and get married. Please advice me whom to consult and how can my erection problem be solved?

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Rabia Tanveer

Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

Msc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), B.T.T.C (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS (in process) | Gujranwala

review-stars

1,017 Positive Reviews

you can book an appointment through marham......


0

0

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

109 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient I am glad to tell you that yes, it is a psychological problem and yet it is easily manageable with few psychological session. you can contact me through Marham.pk either online or consult me at The Modern Hospital Karachi opposite Safari Park after eid holidays.


0

0

Member

Member


Dear Doctor, have you treated such patients before? How were the results? Would it be a medical treatment of some psychotherapy? Please elobrate more. I will surely book appointment after Eid.

1 year ago

Member

Member


Medical treatment or psychological session?

1 year ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz
Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 93 Positive Reviews

yes i am certified in psychosexual disorders and treated many cases alhumdulillah results were good. well requirement of medical treatment will be assessed during consultation as some case need combination of medication whereas others do not. most cases will be manged by counseling and psychotherapeutic techniques.
psychotherapeutic techniques are combination of some exercises and counseling.

1 year ago

Member

Member


Sir, can I visit you evening time? After 6 P.M.

Where will you be in evening?

1 year ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz
Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 93 Positive Reviews

sorry dear i'll leave the hospital by 5:00 you can visit me on weekends if you have any time issues. I'll be available on Saturday and Sunday also.

1 year ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz
Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 93 Positive Reviews

i'll be available in evening from Monday 17-June-2019, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 year ago

Member

Member


Can I visit you on Tuesday at 3 P.M? Modern hospital.. where should I contact for appointment?

1 year ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz
Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 93 Positive Reviews

for sure you can visit on Tuesday at 3:00 PM. you can book an appointment by calling Marham.pk at 042-32591427,

1 year ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Hello, im sure its a very personal problem and you must be concerned to deal it through the right expert.
i woild suggest take your chances and start digging, Pakistan doesnt have anyone certified in treating sexual problems yet many people have learned through experience.
Find the person who suits you the best.
Goodluck.
I could suggest someone if you are looking for a male psychologist


0

0

Member

Member


Please inform

1 year ago

Member

Member


Miss Aisha, Kindly recommend male & female therapist expert in sex therapy, based in Lahore?

thanks

1 year ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq
Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 2 Positive Reviews

i dont know in lahore, he is karachi based you can have online sessions with him, call on the number on th card i have given

1 year ago

Member

Member


thanks

1 year ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

call here



0

0

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

58 Positive Reviews

yup. it's a psychological problem and you get rid of this problem within few sessions. after treatment u will be able to get married. Allah bless you


0

0

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Regards,
Clinical Psychologist and Nutritional Advisor


0

0

Attach Photo here: