Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Fear Of Fasting

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 28 years old, khi

Hi i have fear of fasting and i think like i will fell down or get weak if i will fast and cant control my hunger kindly help me out

Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Sabahat Naseem

Dr. Sabahat Naseem - Psychologist

M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, PhD in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Hi, have you consulted any medical doctor for this? Have you ever experienced inability to control hunger and falling down while fasting?

never

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Zobia Amin

Zobia Amin - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

Hello start eating healthy and set your routine of eating include multivitamins. And start thinking positive. Start writing your thoughts and feeling. And start one to one sessions if you have problems.

can you suggest any multivitamins?

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Lamia Najam

Ms. Lamia Najam - Psychologist

BS (Professional Psychpology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

Hello, you can focus on your thought process and do self rationalisation. Start with fasting for few hours and thn increase the hours and when you start thinking the similar way as mentioned above, remind yourself of time when you observe fast some hours and everything was ok. as you reached out on your own, it show that you are aware of the issue and if you be mindful than you can sure control your thoughts and able to achieve desire goal or behavior.

Psychologist in Lahore - Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan - Psychologist

M.Sc General Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

AoA. kindly give detail assessment. your problem is manageable.

yes you can ask anything

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Aisha Khan
Aisha Khan - Psychologist

M.Sc General Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 8 Positive Reviews

I want to ask the intensity of these thoughts

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

well if i dont have meal at time i start having agitation and anxiety that am weak

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

Dear client since when is this happening? It must have not started all of a sudden and how the fasting was managed previously.... has there anything that happened which led to such condition and thoughts? Also have you ruled out any underlying medical condition!!! Please do take a opinion from a GP just to be sure it’s not medical... you can try intermittent fasting or frequent small meals (energetic ones) that are nutritious and healthy. Most of the time what happens that we are eating fine but they are weight gaining meals not energy and nutrients gaining ... so that needs focused planning. When you try intermittent fasting slowly increase the duration of time like if you are eating after every hour then increase it by one and half hour then make it two but in few days so your digestive system also catch up with the change

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Maryam Arshad

Ms. Maryam Arshad - Psychologist

MSc Clinical psychology, PGDP Psychology | Lahore

Hello. First of all u take multivitamin to enhance ur ability and energy. Take a diet plan and after that use CBT in which u will be able to take a fast without any of issue. You should to take session

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories