Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Errectile Dysfucntion

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 33, karachi

I m married for 2 years with one kid..since the birth of my kid (9 mnth) i didt do IC with partner as i never felt urge to do .later on when it lasted long i noticed that my errection has lost and same as desire..i m suffering from no medical issue or history..gained a weight but i keep doing physical.activitt..my relations with wife r very abrupt and have sometime lead to serious tensions..but i have always forgot them over a night..but now due to ED i m unabel to do IC..please guide what do..post anonymously please..

Psychologist in Karachi - Ali Lakhani

Ali Lakhani - Psychologist

Addiction Therapist, CAT, Certificate in Addiction Studies with Distinction, Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counseling, Certified Fitness Trainer , Reiki Level 1 | Karachi

I feel that you need to work on a healthy life style in start integrating nutrition and fitness with some organic supplements to enhance your testrone. I'm a mental health therpaist and a fitness consultant I can help you make a plan according to you life style you can book a consultancy through marham.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ali Lakhani

Ali Lakhani - Psychologist

Addiction Therapist, CAT, Certificate in Addiction Studies with Distinction, Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counseling, Certified Fitness Trainer , Reiki Level 1 | Karachi

You can book and consultancy for my following program through marham.pk

Member of Marham-Forum

admins plz post in group i need help.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories