Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 19, isb

I am taking anti depressants from 3 weeks, I am taking these sessions from physiatrist and have not told my parents. I have hidden medicine in my cupboard and I don't want my family and my parents to discover about it. However, since my parents do not know therefore it's becoming really difficult for me to continue becz I have to save money from very difficulty and then I pay doct fees which is 2k. Now that doctor has asked me to visit a psychologist as well which will ask fees more, now due to this I don't want to continue becz it is causing me stress and stress becz I can't pay fees of doctor but actually I do want to continue. what should i do? should I visit a psychologist and continue with the treatment or leave it.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Zaineb Nayyer

Ms. Zaineb Nayyer - Psychologist

MS in Clinical Psychology, MSc in Applied Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

antidepressants can usually make you dependent on them. it is better for you to seek help from a psychologist alone

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sarah Wasim

Sarah Wasim - Psychologist

BS Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

leaving medicines before being advised to, is not good for mental health so i will advise you to continue the medicines. there are many affordable psychologists out there. i take 700/session on marham and 600/session on my private clinic. if you're interested, let me know and we can schedule a session and negotiate too. it is actually beneficial to take psychotherapy alongwith medicines so tha the root cause of depression can be treated

wut is ur experience

2 years ago

BS Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 3 Positive Reviews

i am taking sessions privately for the past 3 years. i have training from fauji foundation hospital, benazir bhutto hospital and well beimg centre

2 years ago

here is the link in case you want to schedule a session through marham
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/psychologist/rawalpindi/sarah-wasim-16825/

if
you want to contact me privately, here's my email

wasimsarah7@gmail.com

we can discuss your symptoms in detail so that it can be determined if medicines are really necessary for you or you can get better with therapy only

2 years ago

my doctor which recommended me Medicine has recommended me a doctor which takes 2k so will she better or what ? I am so confused

2 years ago

* wasimsarah7@gmail.com

the consultation rate does not determine the efficiency of the psychologist so someone charging 2k or 5k doesn't matter. everything depends on the healthy therapeutic bond that develops between both of you.

2 years ago

you can contact through my email to schedule a trial session with me without charges. after that, you can take the decision of continuing with me or someone else

2 years ago

I emailed u

2 years ago

Psychologist in Multan - Asma Imran

Asma Imran - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology, ADCP (Advanced Diploma Clinical Psychology), P.G.D (Speech and Language Pathology) | Multan

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

only taking medicines does not necessarily helpful...u need good psychological sessions as well...and fee can b managed depending upon ur condition and no of sessions....but definitely u shud consult me abt ur condition and then fee can b discussed as well...

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Mr. Umar

Asst. Prof. Mr. Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

tell ur parents abt it they should know abt it then dont take stress just bcz of it ap unki ulad of course unko PTA hona chaye the ur session will b easy and of course do visit the dr he or she will guide u properly khd se kch thek nai hota apne parents ko btaen taa k wh help Karen AP abi itne bare nai howe k khd se decision parents ko btaen taa k wh help Karen ap ulad hein unki help Karen gein wh apki

Psychologist in Islamabad - Asst. Prof. Mr. Umar

Asst. Prof. Mr. Umar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

jab tak dr na khe khd se medicine mat choren effect pare ga and try to not dependent on medicine only

Psychologist in Swat - Sayed Asim Shah

Sayed Asim Shah - Psychologist

MSc Psychology, Medical Diploma In Alternative Medicine, Member British Council for Complementary Therapies | Swat

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Book ur appointment with me on marham

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maryam Malik

Ms. Maryam Malik - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

taking session from psychologist is as helpful as taking medicine u need not to worry tell ur parents about your condition obviously they will understand you and will help you out

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Rida Batool
Rida Batool - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Psychology | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 10 Positive Reviews

yep...hello sweetie

2 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Sadia Nawaz

Ms. Sadia Nawaz - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, MSc Applied Psychology | Lahore

please book a session and after discussion it will be easier for you to reach a decision. At least it will take you out of this confusion.

Psychologist in Attock - Airas Rasool Chaudhary

hy your psychologist here,
please give us your full details so you can seek proper treatment book an appointment.
Thanks

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Summar Arif

Ms. Summar Arif - Psychologist

MS Applied Psychology, Mphil Applied Psychology | Lahore

please book your session with me

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Mr. Mian Usama

You should consult a psychologist

Psychologist in Jhelum - Ms. Sidrah Batool

book your session with me

Psychologist in Peshawar - Psy. Kashmala

Psy. Kashmala - Psychologist

BS Hons Clinical Psychology | Peshawar

Book Session

Psychologist in Haripur - Zahid Khan

Zahid Khan - Psychologist

PGD Psychology, MSc Applied Psychology, PMDCP (Progress) | Haripur

You should consult with a psychologist. A psychologist like me with very low cost and good session will allow you to continue your treatment.

Psychologist in Multan - Nayab Fatima

Nayab Fatima - Psychologist

MS Clinical Counseling Psychology, BS in Applied Psychology | Multan

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

you must visit the psychologist because it necessary for your mental health. If you can't visit you can book an online session with me. If you've fee problem I'll give you concession as well.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Zara Sarfraz

Ms. Zara Sarfraz - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

you should continue the medicine and beside also take session from psychologist which help to overcome stress plz book session with me for proper guidance

Psychologist in Lahore - Kiran Iftikhar

Kiran Iftikhar - Psychologist

| BS. Hons (Psychology) | MS (Clinical Psychology) | | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Keeping in view your situation we can discuss in detail but you have to book a session or have a consultation with me.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Haya Awais Chughtai

Ms. Haya Awais Chughtai - Psychologist

Bachelors Hon (Psychology), Masters in Clinical and Counselling Psychology | Lahore

You should book a session with a psychologist that you prefer and then maybe talk about discount and see if it works.
My suggestion would be that along with anti depressents you should also take therapy.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Rida Batool

Rida Batool - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Aoa...I will take ur session on reasonable rate don't worry.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Hira Ahmed Butt

Hira Ahmed Butt - Psychologist

MSC Psychology, NLP practioner, Hypnotherapist (Cont.) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

you have to visit Psychologist what is the reason behind taking the anti depression?
Don't go to psychiatrist

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Javaria Shahzad

Ms. Javaria Shahzad - Psychologist

BS Hons (Applied Psychology) | Faisalabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

You need proper assessment for that I need more details ..Please Book your appointment

Psychologist in Muzaffarabad - Maria Khurshid

Maria Khurshid - Psychologist

BS Psychology | Muzaffarabad

U should consult a psychologist, receive therapy and get to know the main reason behind ur issue thn try to resolve with the help of ur psychologist. If u don't get rid of this than it may b more problematic for uh in future.

Psychologist in Multan - Ms. Urooj Manzer Kazmi

Ms. Urooj Manzer Kazmi - Psychologist

Bachelors in Psychology, MSc in Clinical Psychology, Post Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Multan

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

For free session contact me through Facebook messenger!!

where?

2 years ago

Bachelors in Psychology, MSc in Clinical Psychology, Post Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Multan | Book Appointment

review-stars 12 Positive Reviews

Facebook messenger!! Em there with same name

2 years ago

I can not find your id. could you please share the link

2 years ago

plz

2 years ago

Bachelors in Psychology, MSc in Clinical Psychology, Post Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Multan | Book Appointment

review-stars 12 Positive Reviews

https://www.facebook.com/rooj.faytima

2 years ago

your Link is not opening either mam

2 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Mashal Samin

You shouldn't stop medicines by yourself if you do then there will be withdrawal symptoms. You should tell your parents that you are seeing psychiatrist because you need it and you require to see a psychiatrist further. They are your parents they will help you and they wouldn't see you suffer so first tell your parents and secondly don't stop medicines without doctor's advice. And if you need to consult a psychologist as your Dr. advise then you can book an appointment with me (psychologist) through Marham.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Samreen Arshad

First and most important thing is that why are you hiding it is very important to take your parents in confidentiality and continue treatment. you can take treatment online with me or other psychologist as with your details given it is felt like there are so much things that you need to that you need to work on so I suggest that continue your medicine with your parents consent and continue your psychotherapy and soon inshallah within six months you will be able to deal with everything yourself

Psychologist in Karachi - Saman Imtiaz

Saman Imtiaz - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

book an appointment with me

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Kanwal

Dr. Ayesha Kanwal - Homeopath

| DHMS | RHMP | | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

book appointment via marham or visit my insta id
https://instagram.com/h.dr.ayesha.kanwal?utm_medium=copy_link

homeopathic medicines cheap as compare to allopathic medicines ..... and within 1 to 2 week depression of yours will be completely ok ......

Psychologist in Islamabad - Mehreen Khalid

Mehreen Khalid - Psychologist

BS in Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Assalam o Alaikum, being a Psychologist I can understand what you are going through as you are alone in this condition. But what I feel that you can come out from this phase with few sessions. Just don't quit it. I would recommend you to see a psychologist either in person or online because medication can not help you to deal with the underline cause behind your problem.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Danishwar

Ms. Danishwar - Psychologist

BS Psychology, Professional Courses in Clinical Psychology, UK Certified Counsellor and Therapist | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Salaams, your mental health is extremely important and for that very reason you contacted a psychiatrist. Firstly don’t stop medication on your own. Secondly, take the Dr advice and consult a psychologist, my advice is to ask for discount. I am sure you will get it. You will feel better n confident in a few sessions In shaa Allah

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Danishwar

Ms. Danishwar - Psychologist

BS Psychology, Professional Courses in Clinical Psychology, UK Certified Counsellor and Therapist | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Cont…. If you are not comfortable in sharing with your family at the moment then it is ok . But pls do take appointment from a counsellor. You need it . In shaa Allah you will see and feel a change in yourself. You can take online sessions with me . Pls book appointment through Marham.

Psychologist in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Mr Shafaqat Ali Bhatti

Dr. Mr Shafaqat Ali Bhatti - Psychologist

BS Psychology, M.Phil | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

You need to stick on

Psychologist in Abbottabad - Aleena Khalid

It's better to keep your parents in confidance and tell them that you need a professional help. For that a psychologist can easily educate your parents regarding depression and it's consequences. Once you get family support regarding treatment then things will get better in a short period of time

Psychologist in Lahore - Kanwal Iqbal

First a fall its wrong to hide your problem from your parents taking antidepressants and visiting to a psychiatrist in this age is a very big step which you take with discussing with your parents. Kindly tell them be a brave man. And being a psychologist I want to say nothing will be permanent you go through this phase by your own self try to defeat your depression by your positive thoughts and by loving your self. Do you know self love is a first secret to happiness try to be happy and satisfy than their is no need of medicine

Psychologist in Lahore - Tajwar

Tajwar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

You should have told your parents about it man! meds have side effects! your caretakers should know that you are taking certain medicines. if you want, I can talk to them. in this way they will pay for your meds.

Psychologist in Lahore - Tajwar

Tajwar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

if theres a fee issue then my fee is kept on discount by marham you can have appointment at 300pkr.im a psychologist btw.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories