Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 35, swat

almost a year back i was facing fear about that i have a heart attack or stroke attack.. and my hand was shaking i couldn't sleep at night my heart beat was disturb well i concerned a doctor they prescribed me a medicine and ask me that its a anxiety.. well i start medication and self treatment like getting busy my self and start some exercise now i am almost fine still have some symptoms but 80% feeling good.. but my mail question is that what is the reason for anxiety? because when i was facing this problem at that i didnt have any issue or stress.. or any other kind of worries but still i had anxiety...

Psychologist in Karachi - Qurrat Jibran

Qurrat Jibran - Psychologist

M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PMD Clinical Psychology, Master in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Dear Client,

Anxiety is unpleasant feeling, something going wrong, something will happen,
some times Anxiety lives in family or in your surroundings, or might be you let be with peoples they have anxiety issues or personally style, some time it's in your personality, not necessarily that if you have any stress or financial conditions so you are experiencing this.
you can consult any Clinical Psychologist and discuss the mater for your help understanding, it will help you.

thanks
Dr. Qurrat

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar

Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar - Psychologist

Msc Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

You need proper counseling sessions to consult psychologist

Psychologist in Lahore - Nilam Mukhtar

Nilam Mukhtar - Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

For Propr Diagnosis need ur detailed Hxtry,,,,,
So, consult wd Psychologist.......
Stay Blessed.....

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Fizzah Tahir

Ms. Fizzah Tahir - Psychologist

BS in Behavioral Sciences, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Ma sha Allah as you are telling us; 80% of the problem has been cured and left with only 20%. It's marvelous. For that 20% consult a psychologist. Do deep breathing regularly. You'll be fine soon in sha Allah.

Psychologist in Lahore - Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan - Psychologist

M.Sc General Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

AoA. it's good you have overcome the physical symptoms of anxiety. now you should learn to overcome the cognitive symptoms of anxiety. you can consult me for the cognitive behavior therapy

Psychologist in Taxila - Ms. Uzma Nawaz

Ms. Uzma Nawaz - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Taxila

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Masha Allah that's good you have overcome many of symptoms , as you have a question about reason of anxiety
kindly fix an appointment with me so we can have clear idea about it

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Yasmeen Zahra

Ms. Yasmeen Zahra - Psychologist

MSc Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

I am glad for the recovery you had, however, if you think you need to discuss it deeply, you might book an appointment.
Your Anxiety might have any genetic cause or environmental cause that an expert in this area might figure it out easily.

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/psychologist/ms-yasmeen-zahra

Psychologist in Lahore - Sadaf Ejaz

Sadaf Ejaz - Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

every disturbance in behavior or feeling have root cause which can be Any e vent that happened in past and your feelings attached with that. you should take proper treatment through psychologist . in very little number of sessions you will cope up because your will power is strong .

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Shamaila Ijaz

Ms. Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

50 Positive Reviews

what is anxiety according to you. coz mild anxiety is normal.

Psychologist in Lahore - Zobia Amin

Zobia Amin - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

Look anxiety is normal part of life. As nothing is constant or certain whenever we go through different situation or our comfort zone we feel anxiety. Infact anxiety is also healthy to improve the quality of your work and to motivate you. If someone doesn’t feel anxious thats not normal. But when this anxiety start interfering with your daily functioning you need psychological help.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Ayesha Wasim

Ms. Ayesha Wasim - Psychologist

BS Psychology , MS Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Winning against the battle of anxiety is an achievement itself, so congratulations on that. While your other query indicates that you want to explore yourself and find out the root cause for it. You can definitely do that by taking therapy again. However, the process might trigger your anxiety again and you may ho through some symptoms but that will be the part of the process. Good luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories