Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anger Alot

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Lahore

I get angry on even small things very quickly and than scold a lot what to do for that so anger na ay

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Tatheer Zahra

Ms. Tatheer Zahra - Psychologist

Bs Hons (Clinical Psychology), MS Clinical Psychology, Hypnotherapist (NGH, USA) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

Salam.
Since when are you experiencing this? Can you elaborate a little about the kind of situations that make you angry?

For example kids cry or anything they done wrong etc

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Tatheer Zahra
Ms. Tatheer Zahra - Psychologist

Bs Hons (Clinical Psychology), MS Clinical Psychology, Hypnotherapist (NGH, USA) | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 27 Positive Reviews

Dear this can be treated by taking proper therapy sessions. Anger management techniques k through we can help you overcome this situation.
If feasible, kindly try to book your session through marham. Take care :)

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ramal Abbas

Ramal Abbas - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), CPD Certified Life Coach | Islamabad

Hi, You need to book a session, this process will help to to manage your anger plus heal and resolve root causes and triggers of your anger.
thank you
Blessings

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Maham Butt

Ms. Maham Butt - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Assalam o Alaikum dear...kb sy app k sath ye msla ho rha hai r kb kb zyda gussa atta hai please share it...consult through marham INSHA ALLAH every thing will b good 😊 khush rhy r khushiyan bnty😊

Psychologist in Lahore - Zobia Amin

Zobia Amin - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

Divert your attention, and know exactly what are the situation on which you get angry.

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology),MS | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Anger is usually a result of Frustration and disappointment. Find out what is the reason behind it.there must be some unfinished business. set goals for yourself.
Get help from some professional if u feel difficulty to manage it.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Sundas Sohail

Ms. Sundas Sohail - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MPhil (Clinical Psychology), International Certified Diploma in Advance Addiction Sciences | Karachi

Hi,
Being Mental health professional, I can guide you to first assess the situations that causes you anger. It is very important to learn the art of expressions. At the time of aggression, mostly people say what comes in their mind immediately and then feeling guilty on their act. You need to learn and practice deep breathing/relaxation exercise which make you feel a bit calm and put you in control whenever you face that anger provoking situation. In this way you will have time for deep breathing and once you feel relieved, you express your feelings and respond to that anger provoking situation. Believe me, when you are relaxed and got enough time to think before responding, your response will be relatively better than before. Frequent deep breathing makes you feel calm and relaxed.
For learning how to practice proper deep breathing and meditation, you can take session with me. I will counsel you regarding other anger management techniques as well.
Have a great day :)

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Halima Paracha

Ms. Halima Paracha - Psychologist

BS Hons. (Psych), MS Clinical & Counseling (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Aoa, You need to understand anger is an emotion n a way of expression. How kuch is too much, that's the key. Keep yourself busy, and rationalize reason of anger.
Else, book an appointment for sessions

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

I need to know the details which small things make you angry and also whom do you scold? Are you married ? And since when this has started ???

Psychologist in Lahore - Sanam Khalid

Sanam Khalid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

52 Positive Reviews

you need anger management. it will be good to discuss with a psychologist in detail

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Rehana Ruhy

Ms. Rehana Ruhy - Psychologist

M.Sc (Applied Psychology), M.A (Special Education), Grand Master in Reiki, Diploma in NLP And Hypnosis Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

I need more details so for this please book appointment with me through Marham , thanks

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Anam Mahmood

Ms. Anam Mahmood - Psychologist

BS Hons. (Clinical Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

you need to learn anger management it's very easy steps which you have to follow for management of your issue

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Maryam Arshad

Ms. Maryam Arshad - Psychologist

MSc Clinical psychology, PGDP Psychology | Lahore

Dear find out the problematic situation I n which u shows more anger. Take session for anger management. It will be helpful for you

Psychologist in Lahore - Sana Waheed

Sana Waheed - Psychologist

MS (Health Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

we are here to help you to deal with your anger, you can book appointment for treatment

here is link https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychologist/sana-waheed

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories