Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Urgent Help Required. Use Of Xanax, Alp Or Ternelin 2 Mg In Panic Attack

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 42, karachi

I was being diagnosed and suffering from GAD since 2 years now. Doctor referred and prescribed MRI on my request as i myself is very keen to see my brain from inside. I went thrice for MRI but failed and unable to do it due to uncontrollable fear, anxiety and panic. Only once I laid down on it's bed and went inside for few seconds.

Sometimes, I feel a pin like sharp pain or sensitivity at the top left back of my head, positions may vary and changed sometimes. Since today having the same sharp sensitivity pain like feeling.

Aisi soorat or kefiat mai Xanax, alp ya Ternelin 2 mg le sakte hain kiya ??? please help and guide.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Abdul Hameed

Well you better need detailed assement and management accordingly along with meds & therapies.. May Allah give u immense shifa Aameen
Dr. Ayesha Ali

thanks doc

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Rabbia Mushtaq

Dr. Rabbia Mushtaq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS | Islamabad

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Aoa, you have not told about any treatment being taken for GAD, and what other psychiatric symptoms are present right now. If current symptoms are only sharp pain that you have been feeling occasionally for sometime then its not an emergency, you may take painkillers orally, if pain persists or deteriorate then you will have to consult a neurologist.

AoA, I attached the prescription doctor advised. but did not take it. I also have a deficiency of Vit B-12 (low side). had many shots of Neuromet injections and took Mathycobal and Neuromet tab before inj.

Please guide I can't sleep as it feels like insomnia issue or any tumor (Allah na kare) had inside.
Din mai sab theek hota hai as busy in work but in night at bed time issues get started and gets worsen.

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Haleem

Dr. Abdul Haleem - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Lahore

review-stars

159 Positive Reviews

Thank you, please get detailed assessment and seek proper treatment, for further guidance please book online video consultation
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychiatrist/dr-abdul-haleem

Member of Marham-Forum

AoA, I have uploaded prescription advised by the doctor. But I did not take it for no reason. I have taken few other medicines advised other doctors visited earlier in past as per the episodes happened.

Started from the beginning in 2014 (1st time experienced anxiety or stress related issues due to work load)
Paroxin CR 12.5 mg for 10 days.

2nd time appeared in 2017 experienced some neck stiffness and back pain in head
Saroxat CR 12.5 mg
Revotril

3rd time it was a panic attack experienced for the very first time and it was a severe one
could have collapsed with cardiac attack or brain bursted.

Since then facing mild to severe and acute episodes of panic attacks with other difficulties and symptoms due to less of sleep and stress.

The biggest fear factor known to me is fear of death. Can't sleep at night and if sleep early wakes up in middle or after few hours in panic or fear.

Want and went to do MRI but could not successfully be able to make it due to fear factor.

Driving karte waqt bhi under pass mai jaate hue achanak fear factor feeling aajati hai....

Also have fear of heights, can not see down from height it makes my legs shake.

Very emotional and sentimental bhi hoon. Take pressures on myself very easily. Used to be a very healthy person in my teen age and use to take care of my health. Did work outs for 5 consecutive years with passion and reach to a level where very few have achieved in short period.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories