Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychiatric

person-avatar

Myself, Karachi

Hello doctors , I am clinically diagnosed with moderate depression and BPD 2 however it is getting severe day by day I am being able to focus on anything. I have problems doing everyday task and it is effecting my life, I have no motivation to do anything be it anything I am jobless for almost a year and my depression has been a massive barrier for it , I apply for jobs but i dont feel like going for an interview its hard pushing myself to do things , I even got selected at 2 places but I also couldnt help myself and start working there . please suggest me what to do . I almost feel like i will stay like this all my life and will not be able to do anything . I feel hopeless about everything please help me with it what should i do . Also I believe I have visible symptoms of ADHD too and wanted to ask how should i explain this to a psychiatrist in an appointment so that he could treat me accordingly.

Thankyou.

Psychiatrist in Multan - Dr. Naveed Javed

Dr. Naveed Javed - Psychiatrist

MBBS (UK), MD(USA), MRCP, PhD (UK), Diplomate American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (USA) | Multan

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Take appointment with a Psychiatry Please.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Heera Lal

Dr. Heera Lal - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Certified Neuro-Psychiatry | Karachi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Thanx to contact.Plz consult to Psychiatrist with Routine Labs.

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Ejaz Hussain

Dr. Ejaz Hussain - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MD | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

first of all you are not getting job is not because you have depression it's because you are not able to focus on basic things, secondly don't Google or self diagnose, there are many qualified psychiatrist in Pakistan who can help you out, thirdly explaining your problems to any one is not hard, it's 1step to take and ask for a help. so consult a qualified psychiatrist, you will get through it.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thankyou doctors for your kind suggestions but i need to mention that i have been to a psychiatrist 3 times and I am on medication since last 2.5 years but still the condition is getting worse everyday

Medication :

Olanzia 5mg (half) every night
Depricap (syrup) everyday before breakfast

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Shehroz Muhammad Khan

dekhe...apne treat kra lia h...frk ni para...homopathy medicine use kre...or life enjoy kre...bhool jae sb...50% wese hi thik ho jaengi ap...befikr re sb acha hoga homopathy try kre...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories