Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on I Have Panic Disorder

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, peshawar

I am already taking esciatalopram from 6 months. But i am not feeling well. So what should i need to do for it.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Dr. Aafia Malik

Dr. Aafia Malik - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

344 Positive Reviews

may be medication need to be increased or change....consult for detailed check up
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychiatrist/dr-aafia-malik

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Abdul Hameed

You need to be consulted and assessed in detail so that right choice of medicines can be made for you.
Thank you

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Ramsha Qamar

Dr. Ramsha Qamar - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Certificate in Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Consult a psychiatrist who helps you adjust the medicines and give you psychological help and support. Can the medicines alone rectify your thought process and anxiety? You need to discuss it with someone professional.

When i went to doctor. Then just written cipralex. Citanew 10mg. And ALP 0.5. But didn't taken alprazolam. Because i have fhobia from alprazolam.

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Multan - Dr. Naveed Javed

Dr. Naveed Javed - Psychiatrist

MBBS (UK), MD(USA), MRCP, PhD (UK), Diplomate American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (USA) | Multan

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Please get online consultation with me on marham.pk for complete examination, investigation and treatment.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Abdullah Shaikh

Dr. Abdullah Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MSC (London), DCAP (London) | Karachi

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

Assalamalaikum
Do not worry Brother you just get my online appointment as soon you get due to rush.

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Rabbia Mushtaq

Dr. Rabbia Mushtaq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS | Islamabad

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

At this stage with this concern you need to be re-evaluated by your psychiatrist in order to make a correct diagnosis, then your medication will either need a dose change, adding another medicine or switching to a new one. ( it all depends on your response to previous medicine ). No doubt you need to adhere to medicine, trust your doctor and maintain regular follow ups. Panic disorder is basically part of Anxiety disorder and talking therapies have a role too but when your symptoms are controlled enough with medicine that you can focus and maintain attention /concentration. CBT is very helpful.

Sister. Medicine is best for anxiety disorder or physiotherapy.

3 years ago

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Rabbia Mushtaq
Dr. Rabbia Mushtaq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 9 Positive Reviews

Answering your query..... initially you need medicine and once you are out of severe anxiety and you are able to think, focus, understand the science behind your symptoms and can apply the psychological techniques then you should start psychological help. Even then your treatment by psychiatrist needs to be continued and you will have to maintain regular follow ups. You can not stop your medicine otherwise your symptoms will reappear.

3 years ago

Okay thank you..

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories