Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Want To Change Formula Milk

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 1 years old, Karachi Pakistan

My son is 9 months old currently I'm giving Morninaga BF-1 to him but this formula is pretty expensive so I want to change his formula milk. I want to know can I give Nido 1+ to him?? What else can be given to him ( like meals) currently I'm giving to him Sagudana , Cerelec , bananas, and suji. What else should be given to him . Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Furqan Ahmad

Dr. Furqan Ahmad - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS -1 | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

after 6 months you should have switched to morinaga BF2...u can switch to Lactogen 2 now as it's less expensive than BF2 you have to switch to lactogen 3 after ur child is 1 year old...you can give semi solid anything to your child but u hv to follow 3 day rule when introducing new food give it for continuous 3 days and introduce 1 food at a time to know if there is any allergic reaction to it so that you can stop


0

0

Attach Photo here: