Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Thread Like Something In Stool

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 1 years old, Gulistan e jauhar block 7 karachi

My baby is 11 months old. I just saw 2nd time in her stool that it is like this. Are these worms? What should i do? I dont want to take her to hospital right now due to COVID She had banana in the morning and khichdi and yougurt the whole day. She passed this stool after having milk. I changed the feeder's nipple and gave her milk. Is this the reason that nipple has some bacteria or worms? She is having diarrhea as well since 2 days.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Attach Photo here: