Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Sleepless Nights For 2 Nights, No Weight Gain Or Increase In Height Since 1 Month.

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Female 07, Islamabad

My daughter is 7 months old. For the past two nights sMyhe hasn't been sleeping well. She keeps waking up after every half an hour and when I put her back to sleep on the bed she wakes up after 15 mins and starts crying again.

She weighed 7.9 kg when she turned 6 months and she weighs 8 kg now. Her height is the same as when she was 6 months old i-e 26 in. She takes 2-3 naps a day ( 30mins to an hour). She is otherwise active when is awake.

I'm giving her banana oats for breakfast, cerelac for lunch and potato+carrot+rice+chicken stock with butter puree for dinner. She takes mother's feed in between her meals. I haven't started her on formula yet.

I wanted help as to why is she crying and waking up so much at night and why is she not gaining weight and height as she was in her initial months?

Pediatrician in Peshawar - Dr. Rizwan Khan

Asalamalakum some time this is normal but need proper history to rule out the prob !!!thankyou

Thank you Dr Rizwan.

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories