No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Severe Headache

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 9 years old, Karachi

Asslam O Alikum,

My younger sister Age: 9 years.

From Past 1 years she had been having severe headache once in every 2 to 3 weeks which last between 1 to 2 hours and she become normal after vomiting (vomits smells very bad).

Doctor Please suggest what should i do? Any one facing same problem kindly share your experiance and cure.

Thankyou.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Thank Your For approving.

4 years ago

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Jamil Ahmad Khan

Dr. Jamil Ahmad Khan - Pediatrician

MBBS, MRCPCH (London), MRCP (Glasgow) | Lahore

If she is otherwise well, get her eye sight checked. This could be Tension type Headcahes or Migraines. Treatment is usually with pain killers and rest in dark room. Try to identify and avoid any triggers.

Thank You very much Doctor for your kind response, she is otherwise well but when she feel very much pain in head and after vomiting she became normal (i don't know what is the relation between vomiting & headache) . She has no tension School are also closed these days. As you said i will give her pain killer when she feel headache again please suggest me a suitable pain killer for a 9 year old.
Thank You.

4 years ago

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Jamil Ahmad Khan
Dr. Jamil Ahmad Khan - Pediatrician

MBBS, MRCPCH (London), MRCP (Glasgow) | Lahore | Book Appointment

Tension type headaches are not always brought on by tension. It is a type of headache which is common in children. Painkillers me oral Paracetamol ya Ibuprofen use kar sakty hen. Headache buhat zaida ho to vomitings ho jati hen. Agar bachi otherwise normal hai, weight loss, apetitie loss ya personality changes ki shikayat nahi to pareshani ki baat nahi.

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP (PAK) | Lahore

review-stars

48 Positive Reviews

First of all need to diagnose the cause then its treatment because different causes of headache which needs to be diagnos for permanent cure.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories