Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Semi Solid To Baby

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Male 0, MULTAN

when we need to start fruit puree or fresh juice to baby I search on youtube and find it good to start from 4+month. my baby is exclusively on formula milk BF1. and kindly review about fruit pacifier available in market.

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Ali Arshad

Dr. Ali Arshad - Pediatrician

| MBBS | FCPS (Pediatrics) | Certificate in Health Professions Education (CHPE) | | Lahore

it is recommended to start fruit purees at 4 month if weight gain of baby is appropriate for his age.
regarding fruit juices, it is recommended to start them with 8 ounces per day, whenever weaning of solids is established. I usually build weaning from 4 to 6 month in my actions and advise them fruit juices at 6 month of age. this is a stepwise graded process... you can contact me for details either for a physical appointment or online consult.

Pediatrician in Islamabad - Dr. Sehreen Imran

Dr. Sehreen Imran - Pediatrician

MBBS, MCPS, E- Doctor | Islamabad

better at 6 month but if the baby is demanding can be started just to develop taste in v small quantities . and proper weening with 1/4th cup of semisolid by 6 monhh . for further discussion book an appointment.

Pediatrician in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Muhammad Irfan Mughal

Dr. Muhammad Irfan Mughal - Pediatrician

MD Peads | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Exclusive Breast-feeding till 6 months.. Mother feed is best one.. If baby is on formula milk till 6 months..
Start weaning or soft diet after 6 months..
Stary with eggs, banana, and khichri etc...
Futher quieries can consult

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Wafa E Aisha

Dr. Wafa E Aisha - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS (Paeds Medicine) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

breast feeding for 6 months followed by semi solids at 6months. fruit puree can b given at 6months along with soft khichri, custard, sagu Dana. egg preferably at 7 to 8 months

Pediatrician in Karachi - Dr. Sehrish

weaning should be started at the age of 6 months. not before. u can use fruit pacifier at that age

Pediatrician in Layyah - Dr. Muhammad Afzal Khan

Dr. Muhammad Afzal Khan - Pediatrician

MBBS, MRCPCH II, MCPS | Layyah

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

American Academy of Paediatrics and World Health Organization guidelines recommend waiting to start solids until 6 months of age to reduce allergy risks. Same holds true for the fruit pacifiers.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories