Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Pimple On Internal Side On Back

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 4 years old, Lahore

My daughter is 3 and a half year old . She always have constipation when she was 2 year old. Now she had a pimple on her back where she do motion. What i do to reduce it completely . She feel a little pain while doing motion and somtimes pain in belly. Kindly suggest me somthing

Pediatrician in Rawalpindi - Dr. Hafsa Asad

Dr. Hafsa Asad - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS (Peads) | Rawalpindi

This condition is due to constipation most likely. But the nature of that pimple will decide the actual treatment. If possible can you post a picture. If not, I recommend to get a proper evaluation soon. Meanwhile , the best thing to do is to avoid constipation. Give her fruits to eat,plenty of fluids, and start start syrup lilac 1 tsp morning and evening mixed in 2-3 sips of water.Do this for 5-7 days. this will relieve constipation.

Kindly suggest me . What i do for her pimple on her motion side.

4 years ago

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Tabinda Nageen

Dr. Tabinda Nageen - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS (Paediatrics) | Lahore

Dear Parent,
I do agree with my colleague that she must be assessed by a Pediatrician for this purpose.
Dietary Modification and some tips are very helpful for the constipation:
Give her more fiber in diet like green leafy vegetables e.g salad leaves, cucumber with skin on, peas.
Give her more fruits like cheeko, Apple with skin on, peach, papaya, pear, plum, prune( aloo bukhara) soaked and without seed, Avoid banana.
Give her whole meal bread, noodles or pasta.
Give her plenty of fluids like water and fruit juices( too much fruit juices are not recommended but for constipation you can give her)
Avoid too much Dairy products like milk, Yogurt.
Ask her to go to the toilet after meal and try to keep her sitted for at least 5minutes.
Make sure your kid is involved in active playing like running, cycling etc
If she is having very severe constipation and pain while defecation start laxative mentioned by my colleague.
Hope it will help you.

Than what i do for the pimple on her back side ?

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories