Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Paediatric

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 5 years old, Lahore

My son is 5 years old MashaAllah healthy n active. Today morning he woke up from sleep n complained of headache. I gave him juice n panadol n he was fine after a while. Then throughout the day he kept complaining of headache on n off. But he was pretty active like he's on any other day. He jumps alot on bed n from sofa. N his screen time has increased a lot due to the lockdown. I'm so worried about his headache. Please tell the reason? He has also complained 1-2 times few days back. I haven't got his eyesight checked. His eyes become watery after watching TV from the bed. He uses iPad n Mobile alot. Please suggest something n also tell the possible reasons for it. A worried mom

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Sumaira Haamid

Dr. Sumaira Haamid - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Please get his eyesight checked uo and reduce screen tome to 2 to 3 hrs only.
Make good sleep habits on regular time.. Indulge him in play games and keep away from gadgets

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Maria Aleem

Dr. Maria Aleem - Pediatrician

MBBS, MCPS (Traninig Completed) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

You are pointing some important causes, his screen time is increased might affecting his eyesight. it could be due to less sleep also. Try to make him busy with some board games and other indoor games rather than playing on iPad and such gadgets. Keep him hydrated. Once this pandemic gets over check his eye sight. Keep an eye on his fever and vomiting. Thank you for using this forum

Pediatrician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Iqbal Ahmed Memon

Prof. Dr. Iqbal Ahmed Memon - Pediatrician

MBBS (DOW), FRCP (Canada), DABP (USA), FCPS (Pediatrician), GI/Liver (PAK) | Lahore

just cut down on his screen time maximally. spen one to one time with him. if he doesn't get better, then get him evaluated

Pediatrician in Mirpur Khas - Dr. Muhammad Sohail Qaimkhani

Dr. Muhammad Sohail Qaimkhani - Pediatrician

MBBS, MCPS (Peds), DCH, MRCPCH Part 1, PGPN (USA) | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

check eye openion and stop all the mobile activities and only limit watching tv for 2 hrs in a day from at least 6 feet distance

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories