Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Legs/walking Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 3 years old, Karachi

My sos js of age 3 yr and 3 months He starts walking kate at age of 16 months I feel still he is not walking properly. I consult an orthopedic dr when he was 2 yr old., DR said he is fine and no need of any test xray, it will settle on his own, But he still walkin improperly his right leg always bend inward,.. His oeads refer to another orthopedic but he is nit doing OPD.. I have his walking video.. And dont know whom to consult in this panademic. I dont want to be further late. Any test xray And good orthopedic dr who deals kids as well Please help me

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you

Member

Member


Thankyou i was contact by another dr.. We will visit him on saturday INSHA ALLAH

1 year ago

Attach Photo here: