Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Fever And Motion

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Female 3, karachi

my 2.5 year old has fever (102 in armpit) since 3 days, she has diarrhea as well( 2-3 motions a day) I'm giving her novidat and Panadol. should I wait and watch or should I change her med? anything else I can do to make her feel better? the fever lowers down after Panadol but then goes up after 3 hours max. she has cough, and she expels phlegm once I give her novidat matlab thori si vomit krk bahir nikal deti hai..

Pediatrician in Faisalabad - Dr. Yawar Abbas

Dr. Yawar Abbas - Pediatrician

MBBS, FICP, CAMS (Paeds) | Faisalabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

I wonder & feel quite amazed that why you people are so fond of doing self medications and that with your own innocent souls.
Moreso, this antibiotic belongs to the highest broad-spectrum group of antibiotics, which carries lot of side effects on the liver n kidneys.
My most sincere suggestion to you would be to get your daughter checked up by some expert paediatrician or you may take an appointment with my name through marham.
In the meanwhile, start giving her Pediteral ORS from time to time and to lower down the fever, for the time being you may offer Susp. Brufen in dosages of 1 & a half teaspoon every 6 to 8 hourly basis.
Wishing all the best.
Dr. Yawar Abbas.

novidat was suggested by a doctor I didn't give it myself I asked but the opd for the same doctor is closed for today hence I wrote my query over here..

3 years ago

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Nadia Nasir

Dr. Nadia Nasir - Pediatrician

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Avoid in sufficient, self medication, and take video consultation thru mehram,

Pediatrician in Karachi - Dr. Sobia

First Start low osmolar ORS solution as soon as see pass stool or on demand,Start Syp Zincate 1 TSF once daily for 10 days and Yougurt as it has natural probiotics.Give banana in diet and home made khichri also avoid juices.lastly plz avoid self medication it will harm ur child in long run

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories