Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Feeing Extremely Nauseous

person-avatar

Asking For Someone else, Daughter, Female, 5 Years old, unspecified

This is the second episode of my daughter have the nausea round. She feels extremely nauseous. In the morning and vomits plain water without even drinking, through out the day she is fine alhamdullilah, but she is very sensitive to smell during this phase, it last for sometime where I give her reflux medication/ dompy when its extreme . And then she is fine for some time . Before this when this happened we had her checked for uti/ kidney/ xray before it was diagnosed that it could be reflux or stress ( she had just joined school) but now she doesn’t have school also. So its reflux. Will taking reflux medication have a long term effect on her ? How long can I continue this? .anything else I can do to help her? Recently she also had a round of antibiotics. But we had this vomiting episode for almost 4-5 months before it subsided and started again after the round of antibiotics

Pediatrician in Toba Tek Singh - Dr. Ayesha Tariq

Dr. Ayesha Tariq - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS, PGPN | Toba Tek Singh

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Headache?? Burning urination? Fever? Zada urine ana? Body swellings? Ha ya nh

Nahi alhamdullilah nothing we got her tested , during this period she doesn’t want to eat anything but is normal alhamdullilah. Once I try convincing her she eats a little

4 years ago

Pediatrician in Faisalabad - Dr. Yawar Abbas

Dr. Yawar Abbas - Pediatrician

MBBS, FICP, CAMS (Paeds) | Faisalabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Do get her following tests done from some authentic Lab:
* Blood for CBC
* Peripheral Blood Film
* Typhi Dot Test
* LFTs
* Blood Urea
*Serum Creatinine
* Urine for R/E
In the meanwhile, just give her
Susp. Acicon
3/4 tablespoon daily by late evening, 20 minutes before the dinner.
* Avoid all sorts of junk foods or fast foods, fizzy drinks, commercial juices, fried items, & spicy foods.
* Offer her half a cup of Qehwa made of Aniseeds, Cardemom, fresh mint leaves, few drops of lemon along with honey, morning and evening.

We had got a few test done , they alhamdullilah were normal

4 years ago

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing ur concern. since when does she have this problem ? Any weight loss ? Fever ? Weakness ? Headache ? Blurring of vision ? Tummy pain ? Urination problem ? Feels more thirsty ? Does this nausea get settled with medication ? Any headache on bending the head forward ?

She doesn’t complain anything as such just aversion to food, but on convincing her and making her eat small portion she eats but she feels nauseous as she tell she doesn’t like strong smell

4 years ago

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor
Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 89 Positive Reviews

Okay, have you done any tests for her uptil now ? If yes then daycare reports.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories