Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Feeding Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 0.2 years old, Karachi

Please post it as anonymous

My daughter is 2 months old and im working lady i have to join my office after 15 days. Im hardly trying to give formula milk and also bf through feeder and even through spoon but she is not willing to take it.i had tries different formula milk but she didnt take it so may be she knows bf taste so i bought electric pump for it giving bf in feeder and also trying through spoon and but she only cries. She cry louder and louder but dnt taje milk she only accept bf skin to skin please help what else can i do as i cant leave my job im the only one who is earning and running all expenses

Member of Marham-Forum

better you visit the Neonatologist as baby might have other issues like colic. also remember that the breastmilk is the best formula for the baby and skin to skin contact between mother and baby build up strong relationships between mom and baby. try to extract breast milk for your job hours. you can keep bf in room temperature for 3 to 4 hours and can keep in fridge upto 4 to 5days. just make bf little warm before giving to the baby.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you doctor for your response. I am extracting breast milk and trying to give it through feeder and spoon but she doesnt take it and with each spoon she cries alot. This is the reason why we are kuch worried. I have also purchased electric pump so she could have it through feeder and spoon but she is not accepting it.
Im also giving her Digas drops and nonnisan syrup for her colic and gas issues.

Member of Marham-Forum

Better you visit the nearest dr.
Your baby needs examination.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories