Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Other, Male, 31 years old, Dubai
Dear Doctors,my son age 15 months is suffering in fever and motion,we visit 1 doctor and he gave him medicine but in morning when I change his diaper I saw blood spot photos are attached kindly advise me for next step what to do,is there any thing serious.
Member
Anonymous User
Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.
You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.
this is dysentery..these antibiotics and drugs will not work...better book online appointment
Dear Parent,
I would recommend you to book an appointment or see a doctor, because your child need thorough assessment, and may need to change the antibiotic which is not possible on forum.
I hope you understand this. take care.
Member
Got it doctor thank you so much for your assistance and thanks to Marham team as well for providing such a good platform GOD bless us all
1 year ago
41 Positive Reviews