Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Behavior Issue

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Male 3, karachi

my son is 3.5 he has issue controling his anger and he loses his temper. the tantrums are almost every day on small issues such as not eating food that is served. wamting the same this as brother and a huge tantrum if he does not get it or is refused. in general he cannot accept refusal or a no. plus whenever we go out he does not want to enter a place where there are people in close proximity like houses, goes to the mall but not enters a shop there just roam around. his learning ability is fine, learns stuff very quickly knows everything children his age should know.

Pediatrician in Rawalakot - Asst. Prof. Dr. Shahid Iqbal

needs review by a paeds psychiatrist

Pediatrician in Islamabad - Dr. Sehreen Imran

Dr. Sehreen Imran - Pediatrician

MBBS, MCPS, E- Doctor | Islamabad

as already advised needs paeds psychiatrist review.

he was not like this before all the lock down started, we stayed home for more than six months. in this time he changed so much. he is fine going to my parents house and behaves perfectly normal there no tantrums nothing over there. if going somewhere have to make up his mind before hand and have to bribe him like i will buy you donuts if you behave nicely. most of the times he will listen to me but few times a day these tantrums happen.

3 years ago

these have gotten worse particularly when we stayed home for months without leaving the house. he becomes excited when going out and doesnt want to go back home esp coming back from my parents house he does not want to come back

3 years ago

one more thing he hasnt been to school yet due to pandemic

3 years ago

MBBS, MCPS, E- Doctor | Islamabad | Book Appointment

its complicated . is he the only child . you need to be vv patience with him .tell him atoried .engage him in stuff . he needs a companion . you r the only one who can controll him . it will be difficulc bur not impossible . try to reciete surah Rehman during sleep or bed time . also give Azan in both ears during sleep . may Allah help you.

3 years ago

this is not adhd right? he has an older brother and he loves playing with his cousins when they visit us. he gets more rash when dealt with anger. i try to ignore him sometimes. but now when he is very angry he tries to hit himself. i very firmly tell him not to so this act hasnt been repeated by him again now for few days.

3 years ago

MBBS, MCPS, E- Doctor | Islamabad | Book Appointment

better to take psychiatric help. and deal woth patience

3 years ago

Pediatrician in Dera Ghazi Khan - Dr. Karim Qureshi

seems to be ADHD . BUT better visit a pediatric psychtrist. jealousy factor is also present with elder brother. he needs more intention. so spend your maximum time with him.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories