Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Baby Shiver While Passing Urine

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Female, 1 years old, Lhr

Aoa. My baby girl is 10 months old. And from past less than 1 month i have noticed that she shivers while passinv urine. Im worried is it normal for a baby to shiver while passing urine.

Pediatrician in Peshawar - Dr. Emad Ali Khan

it usually is normal for a child. but to be on the safe side u need to do a test Urine R/e.
does the child strain or cry during passing urine or does she itch her self alot afterwards?

No she dont do any of these just shiver and stop. But thankyou so much i will still look up for a urine test.

4 years ago

Pediatrician in Peshawar - Dr. Emad Ali Khan

whenever test is done please upload the test report here. not to worry about it, its not advisable to go out these days. stay safe. :)

4 years ago

Yeah sure. Thankyou!

4 years ago

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for ur query. When did it start?Is there any smell in nappies? blood or dark discolouration of urine? fever? decreased or increased number of nappies? does she cry while passing urine? Does she look drowsy? lethargic or excessively crying ? Passing stool normally ?

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Jamil Ahmad Khan

Dr. Jamil Ahmad Khan - Pediatrician

MBBS, MRCPCH (London), MRCP (Glasgow) | Lahore

For a 10 month old, how do you know when she is passing urine? Is she not in nappies?

Shivering is a non specific term anyways and does not explain anything. If you are overly worried, make video recordings of whatever movements you are describing and re post your query then.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories