Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Baby Is Restless

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 28 years old, Rawalpindi

Aoa.. my baby is 7 weeks old and I was giving him Pre Nan from birth...because he was premature.. but he throws up milk alot... and from last day I switched to Nan Pro 1 cuz he weighed more than 4kg... but now he's throwing up milk more often... and feels like he's restless.. I have given colic but situation is still the same... what should I do... shall I change the formula milk? If so then which formula shall I switch to ? Morinaga BF1 or Lactogen ?

Member of Marham-Forum

Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician

Pediatrician in Rawalpindi - Dr. Hafsa Asad

Dr. Hafsa Asad - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS (Peads) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

WAS . You can switch to any formula of your choice. But make sure to keep the baby upright on your shoulder for 15 mins. Make him burp as well. Also start syrup motilium 1.5ml three times a day 8 hours apart.


0

0

Attach Photo here: