Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on 8 Yo Girl Weight And Skin Issue

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Female 36, Karachi

Hello dear doctors. My daughter is 8 yo but she is very healthy. from last year his chest amd tummy size increased. she is ok otherwise no overeating or other health issues. also her skin became blackish under leg area. please help.me out want to visit doctor but waiting for this covid to be over so need guidance and help

Pediatrician in Nawabshah - Dr. Zoya Alee

Dr. Zoya Alee - Pediatrician

MBBS, DCH, M.Phil | Nawabshah

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Go for Thyroid Profile And Cortisol level ..HBa1c and blood cp .. Usound scan... any other history concerned with female cycle or what?
Any History Of Increase urination ? or any history Of Changes in bowel moments ...

female cycle means. she is 8 year old just. no history of urination or bowel movements issues.everything else is fine Alhamdulillah just weight issue

4 years ago

Pediatrician in Nawabshah - Dr. Zoya Alee
Dr. Zoya Alee - Pediatrician

MBBS, DCH, M.Phil | Nawabshah | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

suspecting just Harmonal Disorder thats y took history ... 8yr female girl is Okie To knw abt harmones level. Check diet again.

4 years ago

Pediatrician in Islamabad - Dr. Intisar Ul Haq

Dr. Intisar Ul Haq - Pediatrician

MBBS, FRCPCH(UK), MRCPCH(UK), MRCP(Ireland), CCT Paediatrics(UK) | Islamabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Watch what she eats as it's not always over eating which causes excessive weight gain.

cut down on sugary and bakery stuff. No fizzy drinks or packed juices. increase vegetables in her diet.

COVID has made kids inactive, try to introduce more physical activities and less screen activity (TV, tablets, phone etc.)

if she appears unwell, breathless or develop s legs/feet swelling then MUST see a qualified Paediatrician.

Pediatrician in Abbottabad - Dr. Ammara Khalid

Dr. Ammara Khalid - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS | Abbottabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

kindly book a detailed consultation then.of this weight gain isn't because of overeating or less activity, then her certain hormone levels need to be done

Pediatrician in Rawalpindi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Col R Sohail Aslam

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Col R Sohail Aslam - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS, MCPS, PGPN, CHPE | Rawalpindi

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

You have to plot her weight and height. I’m concerned about skin changes. Most of the times these changes are due to hormonal imbalances. I suggest we should rule out hormonal diseases.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Zoya Siddiqui

Ms. Zoya Siddiqui - Nutritionist

BS(hons) Nutrition and Dietetics | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

This is the growing age of her, please do not restrict certain foods of her, give her healthy diet completing her nutrition and growth requirements along with physical activity. For further concerns take appointment with me
Regards

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

| MBBS | | Lahore

review-stars

102 Positive Reviews

Dear pateint... Its better that u contact me through marham by online consultation so that i can prescribe u proper medication for this problem....

042-32591427,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories