Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on 6m Old Sick With Flu

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Female 0, model town lahore

My daughter is 6 months old. She is a top fed baby from start. Her vaccination is done from childeren hospital so they did not do 6 month measles vaccine. She had fever and dry cough on 9th march. I took her to doctor and he prescribed following medicine Cosome 1+1+1 (6 days) Ceprox 1/3+1/3+1/3 (6 days) Brufen 1/3+1/3+1/3 untill fever lasts Fever got resolved but she developed runny nose ans mucus in her throat so i took her again to doctor on 14th march He added following meds Acitdil 1/3+1/3+1/3 Britanyl 1/3+1/3+1/3 I discontinued cosome and ceprox on 15th march and i am giving above two now She still has runny nose and mucus, She is not feeding well and not sleeping well I give her formula milk, cerelac and suji kheer I have also noticed that she has started passing stool too often and seems in pain before that. I have discontinued suji kheer from today. Also at the very start i noticed that one of the boxes in which we store her bowl and spoon had little bit of fungus attached to

Pediatrician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Akbar Malik

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Akbar Malik - Pediatrician

MBBS,FCPS, DCH, MCPS, MRCP, FRCP (Ireland) FRCPCH (UK), FRCP , CCST (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

I would like to see this patient

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories