Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Loss

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Chiniot

I’m eating 3 meals a day moderate protein and low carb and also doing 30 minutes workout . I have lost 2 kgs in 3 weeks . Is this a normal speed or am I losing slow , there are no change in body inches.

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Quetta - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Quetta

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

As long as you are losing weight you are on right track. Every body is different so everyone respond differently in case of weight loss. No need to worry about :)


0

0

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Javed

Dr. Shehla Javed - Dietitian / Nutritionist

MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-stars

183 Positive Reviews

WHO standard is.8 kgs per week so you are not doing bad , improve by .5 kgs further  drop


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

HI,hope you are fine dear. the weight loss trend is quite normal. In a month 4-5 kg are normal weight loss. kindly share your daily routine, your food intake schedule, either you are married or not, your record of dieting? what is your amount of water intake? 

Member

Member


I eat eggs or oatmeal for breakfast, rice/chapati with any curry + yogurt + salad for lunch and only curry + salad for dinner . I drink 2liters water daily. I m married and have no kids. I need to lose 25kgs to reach normal BMI. I try to do 30 mins workout or walk but not so regular.i also drink green tea with lemon and honey and also drink ispagol.

1 year ago

Member

Member


Any lab values??? Thyroid? Pcos??

1 year ago

Member

Member


Everything is fine Lipid profile glucose insulin and thyroid

1 year ago

Member

Member


Add fruits and vegetables as a snack
Kehwaas
Change your daily food intake.. add variety to it..
Your body is use to it nw.. you need to change ur exercise regime and ur diet plan

1 year ago

Member

Member


Okay thank u for ur guidance

1 year ago

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Rd Safeena Amjad

Dr. Rd Safeena Amjad - Dietitian / Nutritionist

Msc Food and Nutrition, PGDD, Mphil. Food and Nutrition, PhD Scholar (Clinical Nutrition) | Lahore

review-stars

356 Positive Reviews

You can lose more if you increase the physical activity along with nutrient dense diet. consume 8-10 glasses of water daily. Avoid Junk and processed food


0

0

Attach Photo here: