Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Obesity, Stomach Fat Accumulation

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Karachi

Aoa. My height is 5'4" and my weight is 63 kg. Most of the fat is accumulating in my stomach area. I feel tightness in stomach after drinking water and eating food too. I burp after drinking water without having any food. I avoid soft drinks. I am very worried due to the fat. Kindly help me

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Karachi - Hora Rizwan (Rd)

Hora Rizwan (Rd) - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BS Nutrition & Dietetics | Karachi

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

You can do some alterations in your diet and get rid of the excess fat. Kindly book an appointment for further details.

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Lahore - Alghaya Haris

Alghaya Haris - Dietitian / Nutritionist

BS Hons (Food Science and Nutrition) | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

take cup of green tea with added 1 tsp of ginger juice after lunch and dinner for 1 -2 weeks

Member of Marham-Forum

Walekumassalam,I think morphologically you are related to an endomorph family.This is not only the accumulation of fat but because of extraordinary gaseous formation in intestinal area.This condition is actually because of increase in rate of absorption. What you have to do is to take our product hydroxadrine which controls fat storage and gaseous formation in the abdominal area.I also recommend you to apply our cream Body sculpture and gel Cellulite cutter on abdominal and side oblique muscles area.InshaAllah you will feel a major difference within 15 days.If you want to know regarding abovesaid package,please feel free to contact me on my mobile number.
Take care

Nutritionist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Farah Faizan

Dr. Farah Faizan - Nutritionist

MBBS, PGD, MS, MCPS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

80 Positive Reviews

kinrly book an appointmnt

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Mariam Pervaiz

Dr. Mariam Pervaiz - Dietitian / Nutritionist

Masters in Clinical Nutrition (USA), Advanced Medical Nutrition Therapy, MBBS | Islamabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

From your symptoms this looks more like problems of indigestion and decreased stomach emptying or acid. A careful evaluation of your dietary intake and physical health can help me device a proper nutritional and supplement program to achieve weight reduction along with elimination of symptoms of bloating.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories